585,761 active members*
4,163 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Rutex Products > Servo Drives > I Rutex still in buisness?

I Rutex still in buisness?

I have been trying to contact Rutex USA for the last several days through email. I was wondering if they are sill in buisness and answering tech support questions. Anyone know their phone number?

Thanks

Vince

Contacting Rutex LLC in the USA

Gentlemen,

I don't know why anyone would have trouble contacting me. I answer emails every week day at [email protected] and I am available at 573 358 7399 by phone, 573 341 2672 via fax, and cell phone 573 578 7400. If you don't get through on the phone the first time, try again in a short while. I live down in a hollow, however, and the cell phone only works when I am away from the home office. Alternatively, one can get an email to me at [email protected] I do not take phone calls between Friday at evening and Saturday evening, and I am normally hard to reach on Sundays also. I live in the central time zone of the USA.

Tom Eldredge
    Rutex LLC
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Quote Originally Posted by rutexus View Post
    Gentlemen,

I don't know why anyone would have trouble contacting me. I answer emails every week day at [email protected] and I am available at 573 358 7399 by phone,
    Tom Eldredge
    Rutex LLC

I have tried email with no response, I called the number above and the woman who answered said she never heard of a Tom Eldredge. Call the cell phone number and got voice mail with no geeting so I don't know if that was the correct number either.

Vince

Can't contact Tom?

Gentlemen,

I don't know what is with the email address. I answer emails every day at [email protected]. Try this email address: [email protected]. It does not go through the Rutex.com server.

I do know what was wrong with the phone number however. I can't believe I did this: The real phone number is: 573 368 7399. I typed a 5 instead of a 6. I guess I didn't preview this carefully enough.

I apologize for the confusion. Please try to call me again on Monday.

Tom Eldredge
    Rutex LLC
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)