Hi CNC Zone Community,

I was just wondering if anybody could help me out with the controller conversion project I am working on at the moment. At the moment, we possess a Topwell CNC equipped with the Anilam 5300MK CNC system. At the moment, we are using the HMI PC-based controller, but now we are interested in converting the setup into a Desktop PC-based controller. At the moment, I've gotten to the point where I have the off-line software (which we will use to run on the Desktop PC-based controller), a desktop pc, parameters backed up, and awareness of which components I will need to transfer out of the HMI into a new casing. The problem I am encountering is that I don't know how to transfer over the bulkhead connection going directly to the controls cabinet. Would it be best to manufacture a casing that will fit the bulkhead connector? I've been stuck on this problem for a fairly long time now, any assistance with the bulkhead connection or advice on the entire HMI to Desktop conversion process will be greatly appreciated! If I didn't include some crucial details, please let me know!

Cheers,
Stephen