I thought I'd take a moment and explain my disappearance from here as well as my website pminmo.com for those that might remember me. In late Jan 2014 I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. The statistical prognosis wasn't good. Besides undergoing surgeries and chemotherapy I needed to devote my time to putting my affairs in order and relax and enjoy life, thus giving up my web presence. As I near my 3 year anniversary of the diagnosis I'm happy to say I'm still alive and have had several doctors admit I've outlived their expectations. It was a pleasure to interact with the people of the cnczone through the years. My belief in Jesus Christ as my savior and prayers from people have kept me going in what has been a daily miracle for several years now. Enjoy everyday of your life folks, things can turn on a dime. People and relationships are important, material things become problematic...(I had a full woodworking shop, small lathe, cnc mill, three DIY cnc machines and nice electronics lab as well as numerous RC airplanes and support equipment that I needed to sell to avoid that burden for my wife.)

Thanks,
Phil Moore
pminmo.com