584,849 active members*
4,500 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12

Re: Biesse Rover 30 L2

Quote Originally Posted by bevins View Post
    Frank, Where are you located in Canada?
    Sorry for the late reply ... i was in China last month ... and Yes i am locate in Canada...

Quote Originally Posted by frank131313 View Post
    Sorry for the late reply ... i was in China last month ... and Yes i am locate in Canada...
    Yes I see that. Where in Canada? Montreal?

Hello Mark , its true i do not have BiesseWork its something under Unix is it possible XNC 1.2.0.2 ? I have been able to run the plc but i still have errors messages...

Yes in fact in Victoriaville ... not far from Montreal ...

Does someone can help me , i am looking for the Electric Plan for my Biesse Rover 30 , does someone have this book for sale or maybe a pdf file ? gonna be very apreciate ...

Hello Miz have you been able to find the electrical plan for Rover 30 ... i am not able to grab it nowhere ... i am willing to buy this book ....

Quote Originally Posted by frank131313 View Post
    Just acquired a Rover 30 L2 when i try to start i receive errors message ...."AXS 339 Axis not calibrated.Homing must be perform .'' after trying to do the homing a new message appear '' PLC is not running '' ... no move possible ... Any help much appreciated.

Hi do you have the Bios settings for this machine you can access this on start up by pressing delete key. Also do you have any hard drive username and passwords? We have just replaced a motherboard on one of these machines and now its asking for a username and password.

Hello, here at the company we changed the motherboard of the machine biesse rover 30 L2 and is asking for username and password, does anyone know how to answer? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RFelix View Post
    Hello, here at the company we changed the motherboard of the machine biesse rover 30 L2 and is asking for username and password, does anyone know how to answer? Thank you.
    Hello.

While it may sound like a bad joke, have you tried "user" and "password"? In some of my machines, not particularly this brand, I use "ME" for user and "drowssap" or "no me acuerdo" for the password

Regards.

Hello.

I can´t tell for others but we had (and finally preferred) to do our own retrofit as the only option, according to the company owner, that Biesse gave us at the time, was to replace the whole machine. Yes of course, they offered to "buy" our old machine. I don´t know how much they offered but the owner was quite altered to say the least. He did mention though that we didn´t even had to send it back to them. They just required that we proved that we had destroyed it!

Our efforts gave birth to some "Frankenstein" monster. While not very elegant it does what it is intended to do. I must recognize that it is not back to its 100% efficiency but at least gave the company the much needed breathe we needed and the owner has the option to eventually buy a new or at least less old machine.

The next link shows the result. It was an adaptation of a system I have made for some confection machines (frame and chain quilters and mills and lathes). I had never done any such complex system as the one we have in this router.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6FiInwcxh8

If someone is interested we can provide assistance and/or ideas.

Right now I´m working in my "free time" for an adaptation for an SCM-612 with a BOSCH controller. We expect it to fail soon as many functions are now unavailable and it takes time every day to get it to work.

Regards.

Hello
    I hadn't thought of these passwords. But I tried but did not accept.
    I typed "xnc" in user the screen advanced but crashed on another screen again.

Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 12