585,759 active members*
4,004 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

HyperTherm Plasma Cutter

I am trying to wire my HyperTherm PowerMax 85 to my Baileigh plasma table. Does anyone know where to find a wiring diagram? Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Re: HyperTherm Plasma Cutter

I can help you, have done a couple of Baileighs. If you can send me a copy of the suggested connection between the Baileigh and the Plasma (they sell Thermal Dynamics, not Hypertherm)....then I will help you with connections on the Hypertherm. There will likely be six wires, two are for plasma start, two for arc transferred (also called machine motion or arc good) and then if you have height control there will be two raw arc voltage connections. Baileigh has a few different models with different wiring....that is why I would need to see the suggested wiring for your machine. Jim Colt Hypertherm [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by wgdennis View Post
    I am trying to wire my HyperTherm PowerMax 85 to my Baileigh plasma table. Does anyone know where to find a wiring diagram? Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Hi Jim. I have attached what I think you are asking for. I will admit right up front, I am a novice at this.

Wendy

Hi, can you help me with my plasma machine? I have parts of plasma but problem is the wiring not connected, Im new in plasma so i dont have any idea about wiring. this is my email so please help me: [email protected]