584,808 active members*
4,773 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CINCOM B20 SWISS TYPE CNC MACHINE

Good Day to all of you.... Is there anyone here who is familiar about this machine... Cause I have some trouble in one of our B20's.... all the parameters are erased by our trainees. I already rewrite all the parameters from parameter 000 to 18899.... now the problem is the tooling pattern was erased also, and I cant seem to edit it....Is there someone here who could help me... Thanks Very Much...

Re: CINCOM B20 SWISS TYPE CNC MACHINE

Hi,Our CITIZEN CINCOM B20 machine has been stopped due to loosing of machine parameters. So if you could provide your Cincom B20 parameters, we will be very thankful to you for this.Looking forward to hear from you soon positively.regards,[email protected] & Whatsapp: +92-3006193860

Quote Originally Posted by cpmart08 View Post
    Good Day to all of you.... Is there anyone here who is familiar about this machine... Cause I have some trouble in one of our B20's.... all the parameters are erased by our trainees. I already rewrite all the parameters from parameter 000 to 18899.... now the problem is the tooling pattern was erased also, and I cant seem to edit it....Is there someone here who could help me... Thanks Very Much...

Hi cpmart08

Hope you will be fine and i am also looking
    CITIZEN CINCOM B20 machine parameters and i saw your post,So if you got parameters so please can you help me to provide parameters because my machine has been stopped due to loosing of machine parameters. So if you could provide your Cincom B20 parameters, we will be very thankful to you for this.Looking forward to hear from you soon positively.regards,[email protected] & Whatsapp: +92-3006193860

Hi cpmart08

Hope you will be fine and i am also looking
    CITIZEN CINCOM B20 machine parameters and i saw your post,So if you got parameters so please can you help me to provide parameters because my machine has been stopped due to loosing of machine parameters. So if you could provide your Cincom B20 parameters, we will be very thankful to you for this.Looking forward to hear from you soon positively.regards,[email protected] & Whatsapp: +92-3006193860