584,817 active members*
4,516 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

RFQ - CNC Machined Steel & Aluminum Part

I'm looking to receive a quote on the attached part. Would like to have a quote submitted to have the part made from 1018 CRS as well as T6 6061 Aluminum. I would prefer to receive quotes from only Canadian and American shops. The material would be supplied by you.

Would like to receive a quote on quantities of 10, 20, 50, 100, from 1018 CRS, and a quote on the same quantities for T6 6061 Aluminum.

Please note that half the order would be mirrored (Right side and Left side)

RFQ End date is March 2nd. Would be looking to receive the products within 2 - 3 weeks after award date (partial order is acceptable).

Any suggestions on how the parts could be modified to improve cost-effectiveness would be greatly appreciated.

3D files are available upon request. I work with Inventor so I can provide many formats.

Thank you all in Advance,

Chris
    XD Engineering
    [email protected]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Suppliers beware

Chris,

You probably won't get many quotes here. Some of the members here are also members at mfg.com. They can easily look up your Xtreme Doors profile and see that you wrote rubber checks to some of your suppliers and never bothered to pay the rest of them before they kicked you off the site.
    I would think if anyone does work for you it will have to be paid in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by mfg View Post
    Chris,

You probably won't get many quotes here. Some of the members here are also members at mfg.com. They can easily look up your Xtreme Doors profile and see that you wrote rubber checks to some of your suppliers and never bothered to pay the rest of them before they kicked you off the site.
    I would think if anyone does work for you it will have to be paid in advance.
    We have been in contact with all of our previous suppliers regarding that situation. We had a major order placed, product was shipped, and the person disappeared. We would be paying cash upfront at time of order placement for these parts, as we have indeed learned a valuable lesson. These parts will not be purchased until previous suppliers have been reimbursed which is being done as we speak.

EMAIL sent. Please respond. John

Hello,

I would like to thank everyone who submitted a quote for this part. We have reviewed all quotes and this RFQ has been awarded to a member on this site.

Again Thank you,
    Chris

Thanks for not getting back to me about either jobs? I Pm'ed, emailed, and PHONED with no response. BOTH of these had a problem on my system and was going to ask for the 3D file you offered. As you can see, I made the request on the 22nd of Feb. (nuts)

Hey,

We did infact PM you back regarding your original PM, however as we stated we would not be around much as we were busy moving to a new facility. We have been having email problems so chances are that our emails going to you are not getting through to you. I apologize for that, also you never stated in any of your emails that you needed 3D files.

We have other parts that we will be needing and we would be happy to receive some quotes from you.

Thanks,
    Chris

CHECK YOUR PM's

Quote Originally Posted by HighCaliber View Post
    These parts will not be purchased until previous suppliers have been reimbursed which is being done as we speak.

More Lies? You ordered these parts here and still have not paid the thousands of dollars you owe all of the suppliers on mfg.com. I hope whoever is doing work for you here is getting money upfront!

Just an FYI

hey looking ofr rfq