Hello.
I am have a problem with a new chinese machine.
It has a Syntec 6MA controller.
The problem is that when I try to change the tool the machine tried to change the tool at a spesific X axis offset to the side (same offset to all the tools), and breaks the tool holder (it is a linear tool changer with 10 tools).
At first I thought that the tool positions were not calibrated properly at the factory so I used the MPG to position the tools in the tool holders and then entered the gcode G991T(Tool Number) to set a new tool changer position.
I did it for 2 tools and than after playing with the machine for a couple of minutes the positions on all the tools reverted to factory setting (my positions became with offset and the original positions became correct).
Than I recalibrated my 2 tools again and than it changed to the offset position again an oll the tools.
It looks like there are 2 positions than the controller can switch between them.

Can somebody please help me to find how to remove this offset in the controller so I can be sure that the tools willchange properly and will not break the tool holder?

Thank you in advanced,
Denis.