Hi all,
I've got a question on my V2XT. I believe the control is a boss XT build 3.4. I am a little foggy here as there is a DX-32 sticker on the control and on one of the screens it says "Boss 8 & up", but it displays the boss xt 3.4 when it boots on the enable drives screen. Any one care to give a little history/explaination on the controls?

My program load method:
I copy my programs from a floppy to a directory on the hard drive. Then I go to "Load" (F7 I think), change path if need be and then select the program from the list below. Works good until I get more than "x" number programs in a directory. Once I get over "x" number of programs in a directory I can't see them in the list, hence I can't pick them. So, I end up adding a dir or deleting programs.

Am I missing something here? Are you only allowed a certain # of progs. or kb in a dir? Is this a DOS or Boss thing? I can get around it, but it seems like I should be able to select them. All 500+ programs that were on it when I bought it were at c:\. How did they load them? I couldn't see all of them either. I've tried typing in the program name that I can't see... that doesn't work. They don't show up on a next page of programs....?

Thanks,
rfdoyle