584,833 active members*
5,667 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Viper Servo drives > Step2Linear Adapters Available

Step2Linear Adapters Available

I had no luck with PANJO Classifieds. I hope Larry & CNCZONE will allow it. I have 4 of the Step2Linear boards I purchased from Larry for a project. I decided to take a different approach. They were mounted but never powered up. Would like to see someone get some use out of them. I will take $225 for the 4, which includes the programming cable for tuning them and USPS First Class Priority Shipping.

For those that don't know, Step2Linear will take a standard Step & Direction, input signal, an encoder input from the servo motor and output a +/- 0-10V signal for most analog servo amplifiers (which essentially closes the servo loop between the motor/servo amp/step2linear. The servo motors need to have encoders.
    More info on Larry's site: http://032c30a.netsolhost.com/catalo...Lin_manual.pdf

The communications cable to tune the servos is included and you can download vipertune from Viperservo,com
    I'll post when they are sold.

PM me directly if interested.
    Marty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170311_145251.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Marty_Escarcega View Post
    I had no luck with PANJO Classifieds. I hope Larry & CNCZONE will allow it. I have 4 of the Step2Linear boards I purchased from Larry for a project. I decided to take a different approach. They were mounted but never powered up. Would like to see someone get some use out of them. I will take $225 for the 4, which includes the programming cable for tuning them and USPS First Class Priority Shipping.

For those that don't know, Step2Linear will take a standard Step & Direction, input signal, an encoder input from the servo motor and output a +/- 0-10V signal for most analog servo amplifiers (which essentially closes the servo loop between the motor/servo amp/step2linear. The servo motors need to have encoders.
    More info on Larry's site: http://032c30a.netsolhost.com/catalo...Lin_manual.pdf

The communications cable to tune the servos is included and you can download vipertune from Viperservo,com
    I'll post when they are sold.

PM me directly if interested.
    Marty
    My boards have found a new home.
    Marty

Re: Step2Linear Adapters Available

Are the step2 linear still for sale?

JOHN