585,925 active members*
3,548 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Way too many projects, taking offers on project CNC mills

Way too many projects, taking offers on project CNC mills

I would love to keep them all, but will settle for one or two. I have 5 Wells-Index 700 CNC, Bandit Controllers, and three Shizuoka AN-S, one SuperMax manual (bport series 1 copy), 1 Hurco KM3.

May consider parting with my Central Machinery Lathe as well. Also an excellent Atlas Copco Scroll Air Compressor and Hankinson dessicant air dryer.

The Hurco is in working order and will likely keep. But all things considered.

The rest are ready retrofit projects. The Wells-Index could easily be converted to a manual, if wanted, but then this is CNCzone.

I would like to down-size so I can move out of my storage space, so all offers, barter, or something I can use trades will be considered.

Anything that helps me get to one good machine running geckos and Mach will be appreciated.

I do not have daily access to the internet, so please be patient.

Local deals and CNC hobbiest will get the best deals.

Anything left-over will be thrown into the eBay.

USA is a big place, where are you located?

USA is indeed big, and GRAND too.

I will add info to my profile as well.

Located in Oakland CA.

you are probably best trying ebay? in any case you need pictures and detailed descriptions.. some terms about loading\shipping would also help people..

-R
    Design & Development
    My Portfolio: www.robertguyser.com | CAD Blog I Contribute to: http://www.jeffcad.info

eBay

Thanks Vacpress,

I somehwat concluded the same and posted one on eBay yesterday. I wanted to start here at CNCZone because these machines are CNC projects and was more then willing to contribute back to the many good members on this board and possibly get a trade or barter for a win-win.

I will likely slowly throw them one by one into the eBay. I will offer free loading onto a buyer's truck, trailer, or hired freight carrier. If CNCZone affiliated would also offer partial disassembly to ease unloading and garage or basement entries.

Quote Originally Posted by 123CNC View Post
    Thanks Vacpress,

I somehwat concluded the same and posted one on eBay yesterday. I wanted to start here at CNCZone because these machines are CNC projects and was more then willing to contribute back to the many good members on this board and possibly get a trade or barter for a win-win.

I will likely slowly throw them one by one into the eBay. I will offer free loading onto a buyer's truck, trailer, or hired freight carrier. If CNCZone affiliated would also offer partial disassembly to ease unloading and garage or basement entries.
    sounds like a good deal for someone here! consider pictures, at least, that is what get these people's blood flowing?
    Design & Development
    My Portfolio: www.robertguyser.com | CAD Blog I Contribute to: http://www.jeffcad.info