585,582 active members*
4,611 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > SheetCam > Need post processor to use with sheet cam

Need post processor to use with sheet cam

Hi guys new here and trying to get some help. So I got a different plasma table then what I had and I want to use sheetcam to make the gcodes since I'm familiar with sheetcam now. Problem is that I can't find the post for the Starfire controller that the baileigh table comes with and I know nothing about creating or editing posts. I found the post but it has to be installed on bobcad. I'll attach a gcode that I was able to get from the cnc controller parts library hopefully someone can help me with this. I've contacted sheetcam but haven't really got anywhere they will just give me a short reply once a day. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks

Re: Need post processor to use with sheet cam

May be I can work on it to make a new post processor for your controller and sheetcam software.

I need you email me a drawing file with the gcodes for that (from start to end ) that it works good on your machine .Tell me how you make that Gcodes.

My email is [email protected]

I am in Los Angeles ? Where are you located ?

Thanks majami, the only gcode i have is the one on the pictures I posted, was a small part I cut from the controller parts library. I normally just use sheetcam to make the gcode. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by majami View Post
    May be I can work on it to make a new post processor for your controller and sheetcam software.

I need you email me a drawing file with the gcodes for that (from start to end ) that it works good on your machine .Tell me how you make that Gcodes.

My email is [email protected]

I am in Los Angeles ? Where are you located ?

ok send me an email please and attached that file to see what I can do for you.