584,842 active members*
4,196 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Light barrier

Just got my trumpf 4030 up and running. Been doing good with it working out the bugs.what i can't figure out is how to break light barrier without shutting down laser. The manual says that you can unload one pallet while its cutting the other. Every time I break barrier it will run only to finish the cut its working on. How do i get it to operate while unloading the second pallet.

Re: Light barrier

I guess what you want is to create a production plan (option you find on general tab when the program is running), so it can automatically changes the pallets and automatically starts to run the program on the second pallet right?

For that you need to set the production plan based on number of program runs and the right coordinates for auto-measuring sheet system and keep the light barrier off during the process. When you finish gathering the parts/scrap and load the new sheet, you have to validate light barrier once again, so the process continues.

Correct the light barrier must be active for any movements of the load tables to occur, the light barrier is a saftey to ensure nobody is in the designated area while it is in motion