585,560 active members*
3,136 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Ruida controller and software

May I ask is there any interest in basically writing "our" own manuals (software RDWorks & controller RDC6442G)?
    I too have the same issues with the current one. It does not go into enough details on most items and does not even mention some options or explain drop down box options well.
    One of the guys here speaks, reads, and writes Chinese, so we have their manual too, and it is sorely lacking too.
    My thought can we find/get a contact in Ruida that will help us help them? I'm more than happy to make a great English manual and send it to Ruida and everyone else who wants it free.
    The only thing that is stopping us now is having someone answer our questions regarding what they are trying to say and or mean.
    Any Ideas!

The other possibility is that collectively with all the folks here we certainly should be able to decipher more of the manual and make parts of it understandable.
    Happy to help any way we can.
    Thank you

hovedskou Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djmunt View Post
    May I ask is there any interest in basically writing "our" own manuals (software RDWorks & controller RDC6442G)?
    I too have the same issues with the current one. It does not go into enough details on most items and does not even mention some options or explain drop down box options well.
    One of the guys here speaks, reads, and writes Chinese, so we have their manual too, and it is sorely lacking too.
    My thought can we find/get a contact in Ruida that will help us help them? I'm more than happy to make a great English manual and send it to Ruida and everyone else who wants it free.
    The only thing that is stopping us now is having someone answer our questions regarding what they are trying to say and or mean.
    Any Ideas!

The other possibility is that collectively with all the folks here we certainly should be able to decipher more of the manual and make parts of it understandable.
    Happy to help any way we can.
    Thank you
    The guys at RDWorkslab.com already made a new manual
    They did a great job, and the manual is constantly updated.
    It will be waste of time to do this big job one more time.
    Just join the forum at RDWorkslab.com and get the manual.

Re: Ruida controller and software

Thank you very much! hovedskou
    You are spot on, the Manual RDWorksLearningLab wrote is light years ahead of both the Chinese and the strange English version, manuals from Riuda.
    Hope you have a great day!