585,760 active members*
3,833 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > My experience buying a Bodor laser from an American based distributor

My experience buying a Bodor laser from an American based distributor

I got mine about two months ago a BCL-X1006 1000x900 mm tablewith 130 watt W4 Rici tube and cm 5000 chiller. I love the way the machine looks and the performance was perfect right out of the box. Best part is I bought it from a USA based company named Novakon, they are located in Winston Salem NC and are American owned and operated. Its great to have support and excellent customer service a text email of call away. I made the decision to buy from them after reading All the horror stories out there regarding the eBay type machines, and although it may have cost a bit more the peace of mind quickly answered questions was well worth it. I said may have spent more but again after hearing the tales of all the headaches and hidden costs of getting it to your door running anywhere from $1300 to $1800 and beyond, I may have in the long run saved a few bucks, I know I saved myself a lot of trouble. Oh and because I live in Charlotte NC not too far from there shop and showroom, Novakon delivered it personally and hung around to help unpack it, I'd say that is pretty darn good customer service.

Re: My experience buying a Bodor laser from an American based distributor

I emailed Novakon to get info on the desktop Bodor, BCL0503MU or BCL0605MU, and never heard back from them so I moved on to other vendors. They seem like a responsive company on their web site so it seemed odd that they never got back to me.

Mi Michael,

We are still looking at the desk tops but we are finding the desk tops are not as economical as the floor models. There is not much incentive to stock these models and stock/support with parts. Overall, I would not suggest a small laser considering the low power, support and cost. The smallest laser we will sell will be the 1006 and we are looking at the next size up as the low end "standard" since a 4 foot sheet of plywood can slide through the frame. As far as the desk top models, We don't suggest buying this from any source...

Regards,
    John

Hi John,

I figured that you weren't going to be selling the desktop Bodor lasers, since they aren't on your web site and no one replied to my email. Whatever I buy will have to fit down a stairway into a basement office and that leaves out the Bodor model that you do sell so I needed to move on. I replied mostly to let you know that my email was never answered as I figured you'd not want that happening too often .

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelHenry View Post
    Hi John,

I figured that you weren't going to be selling the desktop Bodor lasers, since they aren't on your web site and no one replied to my email. Whatever I buy will have to fit down a stairway into a basement office and that leaves out the Bodor model that you do sell so I needed to move on. I replied mostly to let you know that my email was never answered as I figured you'd not want that happening too often .
    Hi,

dear Gweike laser is good,

if need any mdoels, please contact .
    [email protected]
    whatsApp:8615698041856

Quiven form gweike laser

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2670.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	360876Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2416.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	408.8 KB 
ID:	360878