I need some suggestions with my shop & the enviroment. I'm located outside of Little Rock, AR, if you're unfamiliar with the area, it's currently tornado season & the temps. are moderate but the dew point is usually a couple degrees below ambient. So things like your car, concrete, or any metal that is shaded from the sun will be well below the dew point. Condensation is on everything & in my case inside the concrete inside thr shop remains wet all day long.

I took delivery of my 1100 friday but I'm waiting on the accessories including the lifting bar until Monday. My question is what can I do to keep moisture off the mill until I get a room finished out & an air conditioning running? I need about 2 more weeks until I'm finished, until then I'm trying to figure out what to do with the mill & all the heavy stuff. Anything I can pick up, I've taken to my house for the time being but the mill, stand, enclosure is just too big or heavy. I've thought about buying a bunch of damprid or silica gel or even calcium chloride if that might work. Also considered buying a dehumidifier except I'm still about a week away from get the electricity turned on. I have a generator that can run all night on a tank of gas but it's 110 only not 220 & 10kw total output

Anyway at this point the machine is fairly well covered in oil or corrosion inhibitor (whatever the factory puts on it) & I've inspected for shipping damage but I'm a little hesitant to put the plastic back over it & trap all the moisture. Anyone got any suggestions?

Wormwood