hi

I bought a yang svm 1000 cnc machine with fanuc 0md controller.
the parameter on this machine was lost, fortunately i had the original full parameter list for my cnc.
so To mack sure every thing is correct i first deleted every thing by pressing (cycle power + Reset +Delete) to clear every thing on the machineand this is the result as in picture 1

After clearing every thing i entered the 900 parameters manually, then i used the "cimco edit" to send all the parameters.
When transmission completed i restated the cnc and checked all the parameters one by one.
After checking i found that 6000 and 8000 parameters are missing so i re transmit all the parameters again and restarted the machine

finally i compared all the parameters of the machine with the parameter file
all the parameters was entered correctly, i checked them more than 3 times and one by one.

but the machine didn't work and didn't show any error as in the following picture

my machine has 4 servo drivers for x,y,x and the 4th axes but i don't have the 4th axes, could this be the reason for the error

how could i solve this problem, or at lest know the error when the alarm screen is empty and no error is displayed
I really need your help, please help me :drowning: