584,850 active members*
4,517 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Fiber marking machine with autofocus and new look design - SHANDONG MEIMAN

Red face Fiber marking machine with autofocus and new look design - SHANDONG MEIMAN

Product features:

1. Autofocus: Machine can auto detect the thickness of workpiece, auto focus. this is our patent technology to avoid human mistake
    2. Onekey to Intelligent marking;All the function control by one key, easy to operate
    3. Automatic door: Patent design protect lifting case, marking machine automatically closed before working and auto lift up after finished, this functiom can give protection to operator
    4. European standard of protectionO+4
    5. Patent design and reliable quality:
    6. Flexible variable text and image processing :Changes the text real time while in laser processing.Excel datasheet is supported. Image processing (Grayscale, White / Black Transformations)
    7. IO operations and more easier to harmonize the auxiliary equipments.
    8. An opening language supporting system makes it easy to run the software in various Languages platform.
    9. Build in computer: in in this case, no external computer needed. we also supported USB. 2 USB port located on behind of the machine.

The equipment parameters:
    Ltem Mode FM-PS
    1 Working Area 100×100 mm/200×200 mm
    2 Laser power 20W/30W/50W
    3 Marking Line speed ≤7000 mm/s
    4 Frequency 20KHz-80 KHz
    5 Laserr Wavelength 1064nm
    6 Minimum Line Width 0.02mm
    7 Minimum Characte 0.15mm*0.15mm
    8 Working voltage 220V/50HZ , 110V/60HZ
    9 Graphic Format Supprted Bmp, jpg, gif, tga, png, tif, ai, dxf, dst, plt…
    10 Repeatability Accuracy ±0.01mm
    11 Unit Power <0.5Kw
    12 Laser module life >100000 hours
    13 Warranty 36 Months

Marking samples:
    workpiece from customer diameter less than 5mm done by 2017/03/13

Application in industry / Materials
    Suitable for electronic components, integrated circuits, electrical appliances, communication products, sanitary ware, tools, accessories, knives, glasses, clocks, jewelry, auto parts, luggage buckles, kitchen utensils, stainless steel products and other industry products, etc.For artistic, clear and permanent identification mark.
    Suitable for engineering plastics, electroplating materials, coating materials, rubber, epoxy resin, ceramic, ABS, PVC, PES, copper, titanium, steel and other materials surface for artistic, clear and permanent identification mark.

Packaging / Shipping1.Our wooden case is after fumigation treatment.Needn't timber inspection,saving shipping time.
    2.All the spare parts of the machine were covered by some soft materials,mainly using pearl wool.
    Avoiding all damages that could happen in the delivery process.Then we'll covered plastic wrap out it tightly,make sure intact of the covered soft materials,also avoiding Waterproof and rust proof.
    3.The outmost is wooden case with fixed formwork.
    4.The bottom of the wooden case has firm iron jack,convenient to Handling and transport.

Note: the payment the remit first, then shipping, delivery, cycle 15 workdays.

Our Package Advantage:
    1.Our wooden case is after fumigation treatment.Needn't timber inspection,saving shipping time.
    2.All the spare parts of the machine were covered by some soft materials,mainly using pearl wool.

Avoiding all damages that could happen in the delivery process.Then we'll covered plastic wrap out it tightly,make sure intact of the covered soft materials,also avoiding Waterproof and rust proof.
    3.The outmost is wooden case with fixed formwork.
    4.The bottom of the wooden case has firm iron jack,convenient to Handling and transport.

After-sales service

1. 3 Years warranty We offer two-year free warranty and lifetime maintenance.Equipment failure and mechanical damage (except human factors and force majeure) within warranty will be repaired with free charge, and replacement parts will be provided free of charge (except for consumable parts).Maintenance fee will be charged only at cost price after warranty.And users from the date of purchase will enjoy free software upgrades.

2.Tech support Meiman laser service response time are 12 hours, and equipment sales engineers will offer an clear answer of solution or come onsite within 24 hours when repairing call received.

3.Online training on line traing will provide if customer required.

About MEIMAN LASER

Shandong Meiman Laser Technology Co., Ltd.Is an innovative high-tech company specialized in laser marking, engraving, equipment-cutting.
    "World laser technology for better life" is the vision of Meiman laser.
    "innovation, breakthroughs, efficiency and service-orientation" are the core concept in the development Meiman laser.
    We are proficient in laser technology as well as in product design.
    We offer our customers customized solutions and technical services.

Advantage compared with other company in this industry

New but Powerful Meiman company is stands for new-rising force in China, designer in this industry is creative and expericed. they respect the old technology, what' more, they are dare to try something new to make the machine more user friendly. we care more about the quality, totally follow the ISO standard and CE standard
    *Keep on innovation, never stop the machine is used in mass production, we care more about it steability, how to keep precison marking during long time non-stop marking. now, what we can do is make sure the marking is clear and stable with 100,000 hours, we will keep on working this. to make it longer.
    *Strong after service team we are very pleasure to received you suggestion and received your Customize order. Our serivice team will provide best quality after service compared others. you have own customer services coordinator can received your call at any time.
    *Spare part cheap and easy to find in market
    Some spare part for our machine is easy to find in local market. we also get sale these part but you can choose where to buy just in case you urgent used.

FAQ
    1. Why your machine have a protective case? what is used for ?
    ANS: The product protect case is not necessary but with this, we can reduce the harm for operator, espectilly for these fresh user, the moment protect case opened, machine will cut off the laser directly. it avoid lot of danger caused by improper user operation.

2. Why you use one key istead of 4 Key, more key i have , more fuction I haved.
    ANS: What you think is not 100% correct, more keys you have , more difficulties to operate the machine
    our aim is to use same price even lower price to produce higher quality machine with user friendly function

3.There are so many company in China, why i choosed you?
    ANS :This answer is very clear , advanced technology, reliable quality, valuable price, premier service team will made you buying with satisfaction,using at ease.

Contact me
    Yoyo
    [email protected]

whatsapp: +8615634089575
    hp: +86 15634089575

Web:www.meimantech.com
    Add:Huaqiang international Building A ,NO.157.Shanda Road. Lixia Zone.Jinan City. China

In order to recommend you the most suitable machine,could you tell me your material?
    If you have any questions or needs, feel free to tell me.

Re: Fiber marking machine with autofocus and new look design - SHANDONG MEIMAN

SEE ME, SEE ME , we have CO2 laser also, CO2 laser cut 1309 have autofocus also.
    find me for more info ~~
    Yoyo
    [email protected]

our website : www.meimantech.com

Re: Fiber marking machine with autofocus and new look design - SHANDONG MEIMAN

SEE ME, SEE ME , we have CO2 laser also, CO2 laser cut 1309 have autofocus also.
    find me for more info ~~
    Yoyo
    [email protected]

our website : laser marking machine|laser engraving machine|laser marker-laser marking engraving cutting machine