584,805 active members*
5,018 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CO2 Glass Laser Refill

Anyone tried refilling their glass tubes? I wanna try it since we have almost 50 pcs. depleted 60 watts glass tubes, I wanna try the continuous and the sealed type, im finding a hard time purchasing a helium gas in our area, I tried purchasing a laser mix in alibaba but they need the gas mixture percentage, I cannot give them since I havent tried experimenting yet on what`s the optimum mixture, I have all the tools and equipment to do the job since im a refrigeration guy for 17 years (vacuum pump, access valves, charging gauges, etc) according to my research I only need 2 psi of mix gas, is it correct? or anyone point me in the right direction on purchasing a laser mix gas for 60W laser tubes.

I also want to refill a synrad 75W RF tube, we have one weak unit here in the shop, I dismantled it and studied it`s constructions and learned from it, it uses two RF amplifiers for energizing the laser mix gas, again I dont know what`s the mixture, analyzing it`s o-ring design probably it can hold only up to 5-10 psi since the charging port is only the two terminal posts on the RF amplifier with a square O-ring, any tips on what`s the mixture on these kind of laser?

Pressures, gases, high voltages and high power radio frequencies are not new to me, I can handle thousands of psi of gases with ease I can touch 40K high voltage bare hands without dying :rainfro: the trick in high voltage is to insulate yourself from earth ground (2-3 inches), it can sting but surely it cant kill you.

My aim on refilling is to optimize the tubes itself to be more powerful from stock and refillable. because china ships tubes here out of 10 tubes sometimes the 2 tubes are weak, sometimes 4 weak tubes. we buy tubes by tens to compensate the customs charges.

Re: CO2 Glass Laser Refill

anyone wanna help?

Write me at [email protected]
    CNC lasers, constructions, service

Hello cinematic2,
    I'm from Poland too. Do you maybe have any idea-fix for RF tubes too?
    Best
    Radek

Hi,
    i have complete setup for CO2 laser sealed glass tube, i can refill gas in this tubes, i got gas mix ratio business secrete
    i want to sell the hole know how, so some one can start business, i am getting retired.
    contact me on 00447507433430 Ranjan Kumar

Hi, I just wonder if you had any helpful suggestions, cause I am in a very similar position than you,
    Regards

There u find the secrete recipe for laser refill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ4wnXxEQ_s