584,833 active members*
5,386 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Anilam 3300mk Problem

Hell Everyone
    I have a question about a problem with a Anilam 3300mk controller and was wondering if anyone else has came across this same problem I’m having….well I know other people have had this problem because I looked at all the Anilam posted messages with this forum but didn’t get a answer in any of them. Here is the problem, when I use the G code converter to make a program conversational and when verify it with Draw then Run I get all these crazy radii in the back plot then this message (WARNING ARC ADJUSTED BEYOND MAXIMUM) when ever it has an arc move in the program. The program has been run in the G code format on another machine with no problems. I have checked the conversational program on two other computers with different Anilam offline keys with the same results so it’s not the controller unless the common software (Anilam) is the issue. This machine will not 2D or 3D any converted programs.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy View Post
    Hell Everyone
    I have a question about a problem with a Anilam 3300mk controller and was wondering if anyone else has came across this same problem I’m having….well I know other people have had this problem because I looked at all the Anilam posted messages with this forum but didn’t get a answer in any of them. Here is the problem, when I use the G code converter to make a program conversational and when verify it with Draw then Run I get all these crazy radii in the back plot then this message (WARNING ARC ADJUSTED BEYOND MAXIMUM) when ever it has an arc move in the program. The program has been run in the G code format on another machine with no problems. I have checked the conversational program on two other computers with different Anilam offline keys with the same results so it’s not the controller unless the common software (Anilam) is the issue. This machine will not 2D or 3D any converted programs.
    are you useing absolute, or incremental circle centers in your programming?
    find this out, then you can change the anilam control to use the same in operator setup - control software parameters.
    you can change this in the offline anilam software also

I am looking for a Anilam 3300 Mk control system for parts. Any help would be appreciated. Please call Larry at 801 216 4576. Thank you