585,978 active members*
4,620 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

PARAMETERS HAAS VF-E

Hola mis amigos, lo siento por mi Inglés, no es muy bueno, estaba pensando si alguien me podría ayudar con un gran problema que tengo en mi HAF VF-E, por accidente retire la batería y todos los parámetros de la máquina fuera eliminado, ahora estoy desesperada porque no me deja entrar en los parámetros ya que no reconoce el puerto RS232 y no tiene ningún otro medio de comunicación sólo por serie, por favor alguien que me pueda ayudar, no sé si es cambiar algunos parámetros de forma manual o algo ... !!!!! muchas gracias ...
    IMAGEN ADJUNTA DE ALARMAS

Re: PARAMETERS HAAS VF-E

No sabe Ud. como usar Google Translate?

Que quiere decir por "no reconoce el puerto RS232"? No tiene la pagina de los parametros de RS232?

Hahaha thanks for the suggestion, I was referring to the parameter tables since I can not communicate the machine with the pc, then I estimate that it must be for lack of configuration, so I wanted the values of the parameters to be able to enter manually, because not I have the values, I have the backups but not the table with the values.

That will depend on how you have the host pc/rs232 set up. That's a risky thing to enter it by hand. Do you have a backup configuration file? You can read it, it's text.

I have it but in extension nc, it is risky I am sure, but I have already modified it in the control and in the pc and I do not get it, I am sure that entering the values of the parameters will work, but I can not get those values...

Can you post it? Each line in the nc file starts with the param number followed by value, without decimal point.