584,866 active members*
4,919 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Air Purifier Solutions

I am the sales / Air Quality Expert at Electrocorp and AllerAir. We have several different solutions for air purification with laser engravers. From Air purifiers that can vent back into the room, or solutions that can clean the air before you vent it out side.

Depending on the material and severity of the odor, cutting and engraving material such as Acrylic, is highly toxic, and long term exposure to these kinds of fumes, is well.... The thing to consider is the tiny particulates that you don't see (Odorless) these are the most harmful to health.

I am not dropping any direct links here, but if you are looking for a solution to filter out fumes, odors, dust, VOC's in the room, exhaust from your laser engraver, give me a call or send me an email. We have several solutions, since we are the manufacturer we can also do custom/modifications to current air purifiers / air scrubbers for your needs.

The key to Laser Engraving, is that every set-up is unique, there is no two alike, understanding the application, and the need is the key to delivering a solution.

Remember, your health is an investment, not an expense.

call me anytime George Luker 1-888-852-8247 Ext 241 or email: [email protected]
    Electrocorp industrial air purifiers reduce toxic chemicals and dust Contact me for details [email protected] website: https://www.electrocorp.net/

Re: Air Purifier Solutions

I do think that a clean air is the most I pedant thing these days. I have been trying to keep the position out of my own house for a while. I would love some advice regarding that tho