584,842 active members*
4,621 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > CNC Machine Related Electronics > Looking for PLC for morbidelli 510

Looking for PLC for morbidelli 510

Hi
    We have an old morbidelli 510 that have been shut off for about half a year. As a result the battery died and thus it lost its PLC. I've been searching everywhere for the backup disk but it seems lost. So as the title states i'm looking for the PLC for a morbidelli 510.

Any help or tips is much appreciated.
    Regards

Re: Looking for PLC for morbidelli 510

Hi,

If I understand correctly you need parameters?
    I have them for Morbidelli Author - 400. I think it should work for you

If you want them tell me where to sent it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jskaft View Post
    Hi We have an old morbidelli 510 that have been shut off for about half a year. As a result the battery died and thus it lost its PLC. I've been searching everywhere for the backup disk but it seems lost. So as the title states i'm looking for the PLC for a morbidelli 510. Any help or tips is much appreciated. Regards
    Hello From New Zealand I am helping out a local Maori carving centre, Whakaraupo Carving Centre, here in New Zealand and they have a Morbidelli Author 510 that they bought on a bit of a whim and have yet to use because they don't know how to use it. I'm looking to find the manual and any information on how to use this machine. I believe Morbidelli is now all under SCM and I'm in touch with them but, so far, they have not found a manual for the Author 510 and have requested the serial number. We're looking for that now and hope to get back to them soon. Any advice or information on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Hi,

I have uploaded my Morbidelli Author 400 parammeters files to WeTransfer. Here is the link:
    https://we.tl/Jqt3H1Gcp1

You will also need a DEF file for the tools.

Hi,

I have uploaded my Morbidelli Author 400 parammeters files to WeTransfer. Here is the link:

Hi
    We have an old morbidelli 510 that have been shut off for about half a year. As a result the battery died and thus it lost its PLC. I've been searching everywhere for the backup disk but it seems lost. So as the title states i'm looking for the PLC for a morbidelli 510.

Regards

Hi,
    Sorry to bother you but can you provide another link to the parameter files? We have a Morbidelli 500 here in New Zealand and need this file also.
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dovydas View Post
    Hi,

If I understand correctly you need parameters?
    I have them for Morbidelli Author - 400. I think it should work for you

If you want them tell me where to sent it for you.
    Dear sir. I need thees parameter Because my machine lost all parameters during corona crisis. If You have them please help.

I need author 510 plc and def

Also Looking for Morbidelli Author 510 PLC and tool DEF files. Possibly instructions on how to load them as well. Anyone able to share their's?

Quote Originally Posted by Karbid View Post
    Dear sir. I need thees parameter Because my machine lost all parameters during corona crisis. If You have them please help.
    Hello, do you have it?

Hi

Regards

Hello. As I understand it, you are looking for floppy disks with programs for launching the pltz and automatic pantograph settings. Just a couple of days ago, we faced a similar problem, since the battery went to zero and all the settings went off, but we were beaten by images of these floppy disks. If you need them, I can upload them to the file hosting service and drop the link. Just point out which file hosting service is to throw it, since I'm from Ukraine.

yep

If you still need these files, I can send them to you through a file hosting service. The procedure for installing DEF files is carried out by copying them from a floppy disk to a directory on the internal memory of the PLC computer, you first need to create a directory in the main root of the system with the name DEF, then copy the data in the form of an ATR file to this directory. I can drop these files, but preliminary preparation of a floppy disk is necessary (our system works on a floppy disk). It is impossible to simply upload a file to a floppy disk through a regular computer, since the PLC works with the so-called industrial floppy disk format. You just need to format the floppy disk first directly to Author 510 (it will become 1 MB in size), then you will need to insert it into a regular computer with a floppy disk and copy all the files there (which, if you need to, I will upload to the file hosting service). After that, you can calmly do the initialization procedure for DEF files from the floppy to the PLC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by akasealy View Post
    Also Looking for Morbidelli Author 510 PLC and tool DEF files. Possibly instructions on how to load them as well. Anyone able to share their's?

If you still need these files, I can send them to you through a file hosting service. The procedure for installing DEF files is carried out by copying them from a floppy disk to a directory on the internal memory of the PLC computer, you first need to create a directory in the main root of the system with the name DEF, then copy the data in the form of an ATR file to this directory. I can drop these files, but preliminary preparation of a floppy disk is necessary (our system works on a floppy disk). It is impossible to simply upload a file to a floppy disk through a regular computer, since the PLC works with the so-called industrial floppy disk format. You just need to format the floppy disk first directly to Author 510 (it will become 1 MB in size), then you will need to insert it into a regular computer with a floppy disk and copy all the files there (which, if you need to, I will upload to the file hosting service). After that, you can calmly do the initialization procedure for DEF files from the floppy to the PLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Dovydas View Post
    Hi,

Hi!

I am looking for a PLC for our Morbidelli 400, for the same reason as many others. (batteryloss causing the PLC to disappear). Any of you happen to have it?
    Regards
    William

I have the same problem with a Author 510 connected to a TRIA 7500. Need to setup the machine but don’t have proper instructions and setup files. Happy to pay for the support!