585,663 active members*
3,066 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Roku Roku Vertimax-F

Hello All

I am new to this group so please forgive if this post is in the wrong place.

Recently purchased a Vertimac-F Roku Roku 4 axis milling machine and i was wondering if anybody has information on this machine.
    Is this machine any good?
    What pc software is compatible with this machine and how does one upload info to it?
    It has a Fanuc 10M controller on it.
    On the name plate it says type: A02B-0076-B401

we have noticed that if you run a program in full auto the spindle motor runs continuous and it runs well, but when you run it in manual and you push the spindle motor motor to run it switches on and directly stops, push it again the it starts, you can continue to do this....anybody have a possible solution?

Then where can i buy the monitor push buttons this one is worn out.

Regards
    Stewart

Re: Roku Roku Vertimax-F

Quote Originally Posted by tylers50 View Post
    Hello All

Recently purchased a Vertimac-F Roku Roku 4 axis milling machine and i was wondering if anybody has information on this machine.
    What pc software is compatible with this machine and how does one upload info to it?

we have noticed that if you run a program in full auto the spindle motor runs continuous and it runs well, but when you run it in manual and you push the spindle motor motor to run it switches on and directly stops, push it again the it starts, you can continue to do this....anybody have a possible solution?

Regards
    Stewart
    Hi All

Ok i am a little wiser now, ignore the above please.
    I need to know how to send a file via serial to the machine, have the cable with the fanuc pinouts.

Not sure what needs to be set or how to do it.

The machine is using a Fanuc 11M controller.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stewart,

To start... How big are the programs? I only have 32Kb memory on my 11M machine. There are several older posts on the how to of sending a program to the machine. My memory is a little rusty as I primarily DNC files to the mill as most of them are larger than the 32Kb memory. Generally speaking.. you'll need some sort of transfer program like dnc4u (I use this one), Predator CNC, Cimco, EditCNC (and I'm sure there are others). Then you'll need to check the serial parameters in the machine to find out what baud rate the mill is using for rs232. You may also have problems with some settings in Windows XP or 7 too. You need to get into the com port settings (for the com port you are using) and under the "advanced" tab unclick the "use FIFO buffers" to disable the buffer. As for sending the program - I believe you need to be in EdIt mode to do that. I'll have to play around with my mill to remember the exact details of getting a program down to the mill.

Cj

Quote Originally Posted by tylers50 View Post
    Hello All

Regards
    Stewart
    if you remove the frame that is over the keyboard you will see under the frame in the right low corner a fanuc code like:example A98L-0001-0568#T
    read the code and you will find on EBAY:
    example:
    FANUC membrane keysheet keypad A98L-0001-0568#T

Quote Originally Posted by cjfisher View Post
    Stewart,

To start... How big are the programs? I only have 32Kb memory on my 11M machine. There are several older posts on the how to of sending a program to the machine. My memory is a little rusty as I primarily DNC files to the mill as most of them are larger than the 32Kb memory. Generally speaking.. you'll need some sort of transfer program like dnc4u (I use this one), Predator CNC, Cimco, EditCNC (and I'm sure there are others). Then you'll need to check the serial parameters in the machine to find out what baud rate the mill is using for rs232. You may also have problems with some settings in Windows XP or 7 too. You need to get into the com port settings (for the com port you are using) and under the "advanced" tab unclick the "use FIFO buffers" to disable the buffer. As for sending the program - I believe you need to be in EdIt mode to do that. I'll have to play around with my mill to remember the exact details of getting a program down to the mill.

Cj
    Hi CJ

Thanks for responding!
    To tell you the truth i have been trying several cad cam programs and was using Predator program that came with Bobcad but that i found Bobcad was too hickeldy pickeldy many things spread all over the show.
    Anyways i designed a part to teach myself, when it was finished i tried to send it to the machine, it showed it was uploading but alas no program in the machine.

Then i tried to fault find if it worked to see if i could get a program that was in the machine from before and no success.

So i have seen several posts about this and that, but when i look at the display on the 11M i am not seeing all the info that they talk about, thats for the setup of the rs232 to link the pc to the nc.

I am basically looking for the process involved.
    1: maybe pictures of the setup steps on the display
    2: which buttons need to be where so it can transfer
    3: how to save the program in a specific place

Sorry lots of asks but i really want to learn how this is done and really learn it well.

The second thing i would like to know where can i see what size the ram is?

The third i need is this machine has a oil mister and its connected directly to the controller, how can i activate it to see if its working?

Sorry for all the question!

Thanks for all you advise so far.

Regards
    Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by zavateandu View Post
    if you remove the frame that is over the keyboard you will see under the frame in the right low corner a fanuc code like:example A98L-0001-0568#T
    read the code and you will find on EBAY:
    example:
    FANUC membrane keysheet keypad A98L-0001-0568#T
    Thanks i found all the information and ordered it from UK a Fanuc repair centre all parts were new at second hand prices

Can I get the access with the Roku browser app. I know there is no Roku browser available, but I have some doubt that is there any browser for Roku? If have, there is hell lot helpful when getting the awesome content and streaming from internet.

Is there any error on the Roku application installed on Hulu? The reason I am asking is I can't log out of Roku on Hulu. I have tried some tutorials but the result is disappointing. If anyone know, please share genuine tutorial

the Roku Vertimax stands as a testament to Roku's commitment to delivering a seamless and enjoyable streaming experience. Its user-friendly design, broad compatibility, high-quality streaming, and consistent updates make it a top choice for anyone looking to elevate their home entertainment setup.

Helpful Link: https://rokumastery.com

Moreover, the Roku Vertimax boasts impressive streaming quality. With support for 4K HDR content, users can enjoy a visually stunning and immersive viewing experience. The device's fast processing speed ensures smooth streaming, eliminating frustrating buffering issues that can plague other streaming devices.

Roku's commitment to regularly updating its platform is evident in the frequent software updates and new features introduced to enhance the user experience. This dedication to improvement ensures that Roku Vertimax remains at the forefront of the ever-evolving streaming landscape.

Post Re: Roku Roku Vertimax-F

Hi there!, and welcome to the group!

Regarding your Vertimac-F Roku 4 axis milling machine with the Fanuc 10M controller, it's a good idea for you to check the machine's manual or contact your manufacturer for information on its compatible PC software and uploading procedures.

As for the spindle motor issue in manual mode, it might be worth consulting your machine's technical support.

However,if you seek for more information and timeless advice on Roku tv, Roku device or anything like that, https://rokuinsider.com/ here you can head to the roku's blog for more help.