TLDR- I realize i need to wire in an output to the vfd using a relay to run/stop the vfd/spindle, is this relay bank going to work, and how does it all fit together(not sure how all the wiring

So, after wiring most everything and getting the machine moving the the last hurdle was going to be the spindle and vfd. After wiring it up and giving it a shot using the UCCNC software, no luck. Well up until tonight I was under the impression that only 3 wires needed to go from the mx4660 to the vfd. Turns out they are JUST for speed control, and you need some type of output wired in, in addition to speed control to actuate FORWARD or REVERSE on the VFD or RUN/STOP.

I was reading another thread that I found with user Joe2014 and his use of a relay board similar to "GERI 12V 4-Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler H/L Level Triger for Arduino" if you were to search on Amazon - i linked this one because I have 12vdc supply available.

My question is this, will these relays be satisfactory, and how do you hook up the mx4660 output + and output - to the relay and thus the VFD?

The picture I attached is what i BELIEVE the mx4660 to be (sinking inputs) since it appears in the mx4660 manual that the transistors in there are depicted as NPN

Any help will be super appreciated- Ive been letting this sit for weeks cause I was missing this last link (outputs... duh)! Now I'm pumped to get it moving.