Hello, I've just received my VFD today along with my spindle and wired it up according to UK colour codes. Now I've tried speaking to the ebay seller but it was a waste of time due to them not speaking much English and so I'm back to searching the webs for some help. I've tried to do some background checks into what could be causing the breaker to trip and quite a few are suggesting it is a ground issue, now that to me isn't much help as domestic wiring I am competent with but to try and troubleshoot an issue is beyond me. This is the wiring currently directly from a 13amp fused plug.

The Live is connected to the R terminal and neutral to T terminal and earth to earth in the centre. Not much help from the booklet regarding which to connect.

My second issue is once it has managed to even get past the tripping is I am faced with this annoying problem. Video to show you as it's hard to discribe but here we go, I plug in the VFD and it started at 40 then proceeds to count down here to 12 and will sit there flashing that value.

Futher on is that the VFD will not proceed beyond that value when the start button is pressed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCza...ature=youtu.be