584,863 active members*
4,933 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Mikelowery Guest

CNC fiber laser cutter

Hi,
    I'm new here and I could use some help. I'm thinking about starting a small scale production and need a fiber laser cutter for galvanized steel sheets up to 1.5mm thick. What is considered best buy for that job? I'm thinking something between 500w and 1000w should get the work done. What is your recommendation? What brand to pick? What price to expect?
    Thank you in advance for any suggestion. I'm new to this and any help is more than welcome!

Re: CNC fiber laser cutter

Hi Sir

Yes 500W is good for galvanized steel sheet .
    If you need we could supply a cutting video .

Mikelowery Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Triumph-support View Post
    Hi Sir

Yes 500W is good for galvanized steel sheet .
    If you need we could supply a cutting video .
    Thank you for reply. What model would you suggest? What is it's price and cutting speed? You can send me an inbox message if it's appropriate to discuss prices on forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikelowery View Post
    Hi,
    I'm new here and I could use some help. I'm thinking about starting a small scale production and need a fiber laser cutter for galvanized steel sheets up to 1.5mm thick. What is considered best buy for that job? I'm thinking something between 500w and 1000w should get the work done. What is your recommendation? What brand to pick? What price to expect?
    Thank you in advance for any suggestion. I'm new to this and any help is more than welcome!
    It depends on the maximum Thickness,
    This is cutting vedio of our machine on Youtube:https://youtu.be/1UdpLnlQqqY
    Find the details on our website: China 1000W Fiber Laser Cutting 3mm Galvanized Steel (N2) - China Laser Machine, Laser Cutter

This is damon ,contact me via email :[email protected] or whatsapp +8613790342259
    Damon Qiue from DAPENGLaser
    +86-137-903-422-59 [email protected] Skype: Damon Qiue www.dapenglaser.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mikelowery View Post
    Thank you for reply. What model would you suggest? What is it's price and cutting speed? You can send me an inbox message if it's appropriate to discuss prices on forum?

Here's the video of our machine , please contact our email : [email protected] ,we wil l transfer you more details .
    Thanks!

Regards
    David

Very impressive, nice machine.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice machine, and it cuts very clean and fast.

Good day David, I sent you an e-mail from rassie@t........ Please check your junk mail as well
    I would like more info and Price on this machine

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph-support View Post

Here's the video of our machine , please contact our email : [email protected] ,we wil l transfer you more details .
    Thanks!

Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Razzmeister View Post
    Good day David, I sent you an e-mail from rassie@t........ Please check your junk mail as well
    I would like more info and Price on this machine
    hello sir , Sorry we haven't received it , could you send it again ? my email : [email protected]