585,922 active members*
3,784 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Fanuc Series O-MC 910 Error

Hello Guys

We have CNC machine Supermax YCM-VMC-65A , like a usual day , i put it on , it gave me " 910 RAM Parity : (LOW) , we have the machine since 1995 and i didn't encounter that kind of error . I have checked around , reached to replace the batteries when power is on , put it off and on again , this time it gave me the fallowing errors , 100P/S Alarm , 417 Servo alarm X axis DGTL Parameter , 427 Servo alarm Y axis DGTL Parameter , 437 Servo alarm Z axis DGTL Parameter .
    I have contacted the Supermax CNC manufacturer , they were kind enough to send me the files 65A281.0MC and 65A281.DNC .
    I have manually entered the paremeter files , one by one and entered the DNC file through LSK .
    When i put the machine on again , all the above Alarms have gone , but the machine isn't working , No Zero return , and many more deffects .

Could anybody help me in this matter , or had the same problem ???? , i really appreciate the help .

Hoping to hear your advise soon .

Thanks in advance .

Re: Fanuc Series O-MC 910 Error

Hie. I had this problem on my machine. I have had it for quite some time now. I understand there are some interlocks on the machine diagnostics. Am awaiting help from Fanuc guys please keep me posted when you get help that will get your machine working again

Sent from my HUAWEI P6 S-U06 using Tapatalk

It sound like you lost your parameters. Check them; if lost, power the control clearing the control and re-enter them

Yes Hello there , since it is an old OMC Controller , it will be difficult to overcome this problem, i also waiting Fanuc guys to help me in this matter .I will keep you posted .
    Thanks

Hello Memoryman , thats exactly what i have done , i have manually input all the parameters , all the alarms have gone , but when i put the machine back on , the machine is not working quiet normal , for example i am not able to do Zero return , but i am able to move the machine in Jog Mode .
    There are still things to be done , i am waiting for someone to know what i shall do . I have brought a couple technicians , they are used to newer Fanuc controllers , while our OMC controller is older around 25 years .
    So hoping i will be able to fix the problem .Thats is why i have entered CNCZone forums???

Thanks

Have you managed to get help as yet??

hello lectriceng ,
    I am still waiting for the Fanuc guys , haven't recieved any news from them.

Any joy as yet on that fault of yours?

Hie Harour

Hie harout1962

Have you managed to get your problem sorted out. Mine has been sorted out and l still have the Fanuc guy around. If not advise and then l can help you.