584,798 active members*
4,291 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Manurhin Traminer 20

Hi to all

Can someone tell me something abouth Manurhin Traminer 20 cnc lathe?Y have one but y don t know much how machine is work.Y make my own cnc control with MACH 3 and it s work ok,but y don t know logic how machine work with old cnc control.

All the best

Someone?>>???? a Litle HELP!!!!!

Re: Manurhin Traminer 20

I think i can help you. I have a machine, all documentation, many spare parts. The control is verry simple. You give a command to each motor separatly, and you start them separatly, or at the same line, according to the code.

Re: Manurhin Traminer 20

In terms of structure, the CNC lathe is not much different from the mechanical lathe, instead the moving part will be handled by servo motors with high precision. The tool holder instead of being fixed like a mechanical lathe, industrial machines have a rotating head to change the tool automatically without human intervention to make the machining process faster, more accurate and full of work and more technological.

When you understand the benchmarks on the CNC lathe, you will read the documentation easier, know the important parameters of the machine, know how to handle the machine when there is a programming problem. If the machine reports over-trip, over-axis error, you may know that the benchmark is no longer accurate, and review the programming part, read the optical ruler, clean the optical ruler.

With benchmarks it's also easy to understand the manufacturer's notes, the accompanying manufacturer's code, the information related to the benchmark on the documentation so you know where people are referring to. any location, to machine parts or products, ...
    Hope it helped!
    slitherio