584,829 active members*
4,906 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hitachi Seikis > TS15 Turret Index Error After Power Cycle

Unhappy TS15 Turret Index Error After Power Cycle

First off, great forum/community!

My Hitachi Seiki TS15 lathe APC battery was replaced. After that, turret position was off and threw an index error. I would then move the turret by hand to T01 (could feel a pin sliding into place), remove the APC battery, set parameter 1815 bit-4 to 1, power off/on, MDI T0100 (turret makes a clicking sound), and turret position is OK and machine runs as normal. THen when I power off/on, the turret will index 2-3 positions beyond, throw an error and turret indexing is jerky. I do the same process again and the turret and machines runs fine until it gets powered off.

It seems that the turret is losing some position memory after power-off. The APC battery is new and no errors/warnings are generate. Nothing needed to be re-aligned after the battery change but am I missing a step? Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Re: TS15 Turret Index Error After Power Cycle

You also need to change PRM1015 and K00.3 from to do this procedure correctly. PM me if you still need help and I can send you some procedures on how to do fix this.

John

Any further progress with this. I am having the same issue with the same machine.

Hi. I have this issue again. Can someone send me the procedure?

Sent to your email - take a look

John

Looks I have similar problem:
    Please, advise how to reset Alarm 2011 (Index Not Ready) on Amera Seiki Fanuc O T
    Axis Z, X movable. Machine goes to HP. Turret not rotating Spindle not rotating.
    Spindle servo shows -- not 00

Quote Originally Posted by shas595 View Post
    Sent to your email - take a look

John
    john please concact me very urgent!!! [email protected]