584,863 active members*
5,010 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Auto Tool Changer > Mitsubishi meldas m64 atc ladders

Mitsubishi meldas m64 atc ladders

I have an acra vmc with an umbrella type atc. The battery went dead and I lost everything. Acra sent me a copy of the parameters and the atc ladders. I was able to get the parameters loaded through the rs232 port no problem. The plc ladders I can't get to go. The file they gave me is a "links" (extension .lkx) file from mitsubishi's plc development software. From what I can gather the language seams to be EIA or some type of BCD. The manual calls for a mistsubishi transfer program called magictrs.exe which I can't find anywhere. I have been using sd-nc in my surfcam for the serial port communication but haven't had any success.

Has anyone had any luck uploading a .lks file or does it need to me converted into a .lad file?

I'm assuming it's the "all3" ladders they sent me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: Mitsubishi meldas m64 atc ladders

Here is the plc ladder file they sent me.

I know this is an old thread but I am going to post here so that the next person will understand what they need. I too was send that .lkx file from Acra and no technology I have access to could open it. Just came up with garbage. So I called mitsubishi seeking their help and they were actually able to CONVERT that lkx file to a text file thank god. So I was able to get the parameters in there and the ladder, but I haven't gotten the "options" as mitsubishi calls it and the tool change macros. If anybody has any of this additional info please send me an email at [email protected].

I know this is an old thread but I am going to post here so that the next person will understand what they need. I too was send that .lkx file from Acra and no technology I have access to could open it. Just came up with garbage. So I called mitsubishi seeking their help and they were actually able to CONVERT that lkx file to a text file thank god. So I was able to get the parameters in there and the ladder, but I haven't gotten the "options" as mitsubishi calls it and the tool change macros. If anybody has any of this additional info please send me an email at [email protected].

Hi Who was your contact to convert that .lkx file ?