I was able to get PathPilot running on my Torus Pro. I'm super happy with the improvement over Mach 3. As promised I've attached the files needed to this thread so that others can get their Torus running on PP as well.

Please - Update this thread if you come up with improvements or solve the issues noted below.

Couple open issues right now..

1) Spindle speed is not being correctly fed to the display when a gcode program is running. Should be a simple fix to the .hal file.
2) There is a commented section related to lincurve. This is intended to get the observed spindle speed in line with the commanded speed. I had to install the library for lincurve, but it still didnt like my code in the .hal file. Again this shouldnt be a difficult fix.

If you are looking for help installing on a Novakon Pulsar, Brianbonedoc did an awesome job on this wiki - PathPilot on Non-Tormach Wikia | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Mini Tutorial:

1) Buy Pathpilot DVD from Tormach. You gotta call them. Ask about ordering PathPilot for a non-tormach system.
2) Buy Mesa I/O card. You either need a 5i25 orr 6i25 based on install to a PCI or PCIe slot.
3) Install Mesa board in slot.
4) Hook existing BoB to Mesa board external DB25 connector.
5) Install Pathpilot.
6) Boot PathPilot and let it flash your Mesa with default firmware.
7) Reboot PathPilot
8) After the system comes up, hit control-alt-x This will bring up a linux terminal.
9) In the linux terminal window type gnome-panel
10) When the panel pops up, Select "Places/Home Folder".
11) From the attached zip file, copy "Torus.bit" into the the tmc/mesa folder.
12) In the tmc/configs/tormach_mill directory, make a backup of tormach_1100-3.ini
13) From the attached zip file, copy "tormach_1100-3.ini" and "novakon_torus.hal" into the tmc/configs/tormach_mill directory
14) reboot
15) Mesa card will be flashed from Torus.bit
16) After flash is complete, reboot.

PathPilot should now come up and you should be able to move all of your axis's and fire up your spindle.

Enjoy,
Scott...