585,670 active members*
4,238 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > SheetCam > completely new to sheetcam, could use a hand. will pay

completely new to sheetcam, could use a hand. will pay

So basically I understand and am somewhat familiar with mach 3 now, I just built my own CNC machine and controller from scratch for my hypertherm 45 xp. using geko g540, uc100, and proma THC.

I have sheet cam what im looking for is just a once through on one drawing to go from start to finish with how to program the torch to fire, to using my touch off switch etc. just a once through of drawing, to cutting a part.

If your a fisherman even better i own Welcome to Lure'M In and would be willing to do some trading for just a few hours of help. Also if there is any videos that basically describe what im looking for if anyone can direct me that would be great. Thanks again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150805_114339.jpg   20170812_170753.jpg  

Re: completely new to sheetcam, could use a hand. will pay

Look on youtube. Search for arc light. There are excellent tutorials on using sheetcam. I purchased my plasma from cncrouterparts.com. They have a Mach post processor that would probably work for you. Is there a cad program that you plan on using for making drawings?