585,978 active members*
4,537 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Warranty?

Warranty?

I bought four motors total from Keling and was happy with them until one of them broke a shaft. I had this particular motor for about 6 months. I called and talked to someone about it and was told to ship it back and they would replace it. I shipped it to the address listed for Keling in January and never heard any more about it. I called them and left messages, no return phone calls. I emailed them about it, no return emails. Today, I finally got ahold of them and was told that they moved in December and had not received my package. It was delivered to their old address and left at the door. I spoke to UPS and was told that it was a residence, not a commercial business address and that , checking their history, all packages at that address were just left on the porch, as is the policy for a residence. In the meantime, I was told by Keling that they were sorry about my luck and they could do nothing because I shipped to the wrong address. I asked them if they could contact whoever was at that address now and see if they had it. The answer was no. He asked me why I sent it to their old address and I told him that there was no indication on their website of a NEW address, so where else would I send it?

UPS has no responsibility in this. They delivered it to the address it was intended for and told me my only hope was to send a call tag and see if whoever lived there now still had it and would send it back. Yeah, like that's going to happen.

I was just wondering if anyone else may have had any experience with a warranty issue with Keling that they weren't real impressed with.

We have one-year warranty. I called you a few times, No one pick the call. We will take care for you

I received the replacement motor today. Thank you.