584,808 active members*
5,253 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mori Seiki CL-200 Manual Functions

My company operates 4 of the Mori Seiki CL-200's(manual door), 2 of which have a tailstock installed. 3 of the 4 have manual functions that all seem to work similar. I have a work request to get the 4th to do the same.
    With the door open and the key release on the pushbutton arrows on the touch screen that allows you to control the current tool index station will only allow you to choose the next or previous station to the one you are currently on. the other machines will allow you to choose any number and then will index to the desired spot without having indexing one at a time. the chip conveyor and coolant will also not manually run using the touch screen buttons with the door open with the key release on. again these all work on the other 3 with the door open and key release on. Lastly the tailstock extend will not work with the door open, the auto retract and the inch extend do work. All these functions work when the door is closed.
    I have read through all the operator manuals(we just have one set for all 4 machines) and they say that these should all be working. I know that the key release is working because without it engaged with the door open I can't index the turret even one station at a time.
    I am used to working on machines run with AB PLC's that allow me to look at the logic while it is running so I can see what is going on and what might not be happening. The only thing I have found on the Mori is the I/O on the screen that shows my inputs(X) and outputs(Y) but this doesn't seem very helpful in this situation. The inputs do not show up as being pushed on the I/O screen but I do hear the beep from the screen acknowledging that I have hit a button. Is there a parameter I am missing somewhere? Is there a way to hook up to these machines to see the ladder logic in real time?
    Any help is appreciated.
    -Matt

Re: Mori Seiki CL-200 Manual Functions

The short answer to your problem would be to compare the Keep Relays and D parameters from 2 of the machines.

We have a CL-20 w/Fanuc 21T control. I was looking through our ladder and found there are 2 different "Manual Door Types", Types B2 and B3. Type B2 is active if only D145.1 or D146.1 is on (1). Type B3 is active when both are on (1). These may not be the same on your machine though.

You should be able to compare your D parameters by going to the PCDGN screen and searching for D145 on both machines. You could also try looking in your Ladder Diagram manual for the D bits labelled ILKRLS1.P & ILKRLS2.P

If you need information on editing the D parameters, message me and I'll try to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by phix View Post
    The short answer to your problem would be to compare the Keep Relays and D parameters from 2 of the machines.

We have a CL-20 w/Fanuc 21T control. I was looking through our ladder and found there are 2 different "Manual Door Types", Types B2 and B3. Type B2 is active if only D145.1 or D146.1 is on (1). Type B3 is active when both are on (1). These may not be the same on your machine though.

You should be able to compare your D parameters by going to the PCDGN screen and searching for D145 on both machines. You could also try looking in your Ladder Diagram manual for the D bits labelled ILKRLS1.P & ILKRLS2.P

If you need information on editing the D parameters, message me and I'll try to help you.
    Unfortunately, this will not help the OP. Cl200 is a maps control with a Mitsubishi control behind it. Yes, you can look at the ladder real time, just need to know which maps you have, old touchscreen, or newer color maps. Mori usually won't modify anything that has to do with door interlocks, and a couple years ago OSHA mandated the changes you describe.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Buenas tardes alguien que tenga un mori seiki CL-200 si me podrían pasar
    el manual eléctrico de favor se los agradecería mucho me urge ya que el módulo de el drivers de el motor principal está dañando y no tiene ningún número de serie para poder buscarlo, o si alguien sabe de cuántos amperaje a es el módulo yel modelo de el drivers. Gracias

- - - Updated - - -

Buenas tardes alguien que tenga un mori seiki CL-200 si me podrían facilitar el manual eléctrico de favor se los agradecería mucho me urge ya que el módulo de el drivers de el motor principal está dañando y no tiene ningún número de serie para poder buscarlo, o si alguien sabe de cuántos amperaje a es el módulo yel modelo de el drivers. Gracias

у кого есть бэкап на станок mori seiki cl 200 b500 c msc 803 meldas 64 на нашем станке слетело plc

YA CONSEGUISTE EL MANUAL? TE LO PUEDO PASAR.
    TIENES LOS PARAMETROS DE LA MAQUINA? LOS PERDIO LA MIA , A VER SI ME LOS PODIAS PASAR. GRACIAS

YA CONSEGUISTE EL MANUAL? TE LO PUEDO PASAR.
    TIENES LOS PARAMETROS DE LA MAQUINA? LOS PERDIO LA MIA , A VER SI ME LOS PODIAS PASAR. GRACIAS