584,805 active members*
4,831 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mori seiki lathe problem

My shop has a Mori seiki cl-200 with a msc803 controller. My problem started with a bad battery. I changed to battery with the power on but lost some parameters anyway. I restorerd the parameters from a back up copy for this machine. I ran a program and my spindle brake wouldn't work so I posted here and got some ideas and found I had a parameter for g96 set wrong. I fixed the parameter and I thought the machine was fixed. It ran a pully program for 2 days. Today I changed the setup to a new part and loaded the new program and went to make some changes and it won't let me. I can't change, delete, or write a new program on the machine. It gives me an E50 error when I try to delete it. When I try to edit it it flashes program running down in the corner. Any suggestions would be great! Everyone here has helped me learn so much about cncs I am very thankful for everyone's help! Thanks in advance!

Beth

Re: Mori seiki lathe problem

HI BETH,
    CAN YOU SHARE THE PARAMETERS PLEASE. CL-200 WAS SITTING FOR YEARS AND LOST THE PARAMETERS. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT
    CONTACT ME AT [email protected]
    THANX