584,805 active members*
4,854 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

postprocessor 828d

hi,

Does somebody have a postprocessor for a siemens 828d milling 3 axes.

where you use toolname (T="TOOLNAME") Instead of toolnumber

where the tapping cycles works with compensation chuck

with hispeed settings rough and finish CYCLE832

GREETINGS BERTUS

Re: postprocessor 828d

Please supply your key number or contact EZ-CAM direct.

hi

why??

With the Ezcam come's Mbuild to change postprosessors.
    So my question is, does anyone have a postprocessor that was modified to make it beter .

because the standardt is not doing all it has to do.

greetings Bertus

hi ,

2 years later and still no updates of the postprossesors in the newest versions of ezcam.
    the most posts are from the year 2000!!!!!!!! (yes when santa was still a little boy).

what is the use of changing worksteps on your phone when you have a big screen on you're computer.

what is the use if the postprossesor does not get the most out of the functionality of you're modern machine control .

so please please please update the postprossors for modern machines , or tell us how mbuild work propperly
    and then say with postprossesor for olmost every machine control

https://cache.industry.siemens.com/d...0918_en-US.pdf

greeting bertus licence nr 27282

Post Processors:
    EZ-CAM includes a library of proven post-processors and post-processor editors. Users should be aware of the fact that CNC machines evolve, and there are a number of nonstandard G & M codes or other command addresses. Customers are entitled to enhanced and customized post-processors to fit their machine requirements at no additional charge to their initial purchase or updated support and maintenance within that year. With clear communication and your careful testing, EZ-CAM will provide you with a fully functional post-processor in the shortest amount of time possible.
    EZ-WebTools
    About EZ-WebTools, changing worksteps on your phone is not simply used for viewing data. When a programmer desires to use a different tool or change the speeds and feeds, for example, it would be wise for them to transfer this information to the PC remotely. This transfer is possible with EZ-CAM’s secure, cloud-based service. Before now, the only recourse was for a machine programmer to take notes on edited machine programs. Keeping track of these changes required one to keep records on a piece of paper, or often relied upon in a person’s head. These notes or memories may never make it back to the EZ-CAM computer, and that could be detrimental to a new operator, or returning weeks or months later. Repeat programs will need to be edited once again. If the next job is similar; and can make good use of new tool numbers, speeds feeds, and so on, the old, non-updated EZ-CAM program will output unreliable data. The benefits of remotely updating your modified program via phone, tablet or second computer are that they ensure consistent, accurate parts, save you time and prevent additional tooling and material costs.

[QUOTE=Master_CNC;2247410]Post Processors:
    EZ-CAM includes a library of proven post-processors and post-processor editors. Users should be aware of the fact that CNC machines evolve, and there are a number of nonstandard G & M codes or other command addresses. Customers are entitled to enhanced and customized post-processors to fit their machine requirements at no additional charge to their initial purchase or updated support and maintenance within that year. With clear communication and your careful testing, EZ-CAM will provide you with a fully functional post-processor in the shortest amount of time possible.

postprosessors could be the same for 98% of users .
    but postprosessors from the year 2000 and before !!! come on you can not be serious .
    only 1 from heidenhain is from the year 2017 down to posts from 1987 . .

most of the resellers (people ho work there ) are not capeble to make good posts because there is nog good startpiont from where they can start .
    for the smart people of ezcam headcourters it chould be simpeler .

don't get me wrong i love the ezcam software , and i'am a customer sinds v11 or 12 updating every year, but now the funtionalty and output of the new functionality starts to have gaps.

help files are old ,so new funtionality can not be self tought throug help .(toolbased machining) (4ax wrap machining) ect.

every year people pay to update and use about 10% of the new stuff because they do not know how to use it the wright way.

me and my employees use youre sofware not @ the novice level . but i buy expensive machines that can do more than i ask from them .

so please give me /us beter standard postprossessors, and better help files . so we can keep using your beautyfull software .

we can comunicate trough pm

greetings bertus

[QUOTE=bertus.nl;2247478]
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_CNC View Post
    Post Processors:

postprosessors could be the same for 98% of users .
    but postprosessors from the year 2000 and before !!! come on you can not be serious .
    only 1 from heidenhain is from the year 2017 down to posts from 1987 . .

most of the resellers (people ho work there ) are not capeble to make good posts because there is nog good startpiont from where they can start .
    for the smart people of ezcam headcourters it chould be simpeler .

don't get me wrong i love the ezcam software , and i'am a customer sinds v11 or 12 updating every year, but now the funtionalty and output of the new functionality starts to have gaps.

help files are old ,so new funtionality can not be self tought throug help .(toolbased machining) (4ax wrap machining) ect.

every year people pay to update and use about 10% of the new stuff because they do not know how to use it the wright way.

me and my employees use youre sofware not @ the novice level . but i buy expensive machines that can do more than i ask from them .

so please give me /us beter standard postprossessors, and better help files . so we can keep using your beautyfull software .

we can comunicate trough pm

greetings bertus
    EZ-CAM has updated their post-processor editor to a visual basic style language. This new editor can handle the demands of complex machinery and intricate machine code. The old style language, which many users can figure out and understand for themselves, has always been available. There is still a place for the old EZ-CAM language and is used by most people who decide to go it alone. Visual basic is not easily understood by most customers, so they must rely on the EZ-CAM engineers to supply a suitable post-processor. The turn around time for a functioning post should be acceptable. I appreciate the desire to understand this aspect of the EZ-CAM program, but visual basic is a vast world unrelated to machining.

hi

where do i find this new updated postprossesor editor??? and youre wright the little changes we can do our're selfs. and we do .

but thanks for you're repley .

but it is not to full satisfaction.

you could send me a prosessor for siemens 828d 3axes

best wishes for 2019
    greetings bertus

For further discussions you should contact EZ-CAM direct.

Quote Originally Posted by Master_CNC View Post
    For further discussions you should contact EZ-CAM direct.
    If you would kindly supply your contact information and EZ-CAM will contact you.