I have an old Practical CNC table with a new TD Cutmaster 82. I'm using WinCNC and have no THC. (I just use a pendant for THC) When I start the cutpath, as soon as the torch starts, the Z drives down super fast into the metal, and I can't stop it, I can slow it down with the up button on the pendant, but it still wants to go down.
If I disconnect the machine torch and just plug in the hand torch, then start the cutpath... I can control the Z completely as normal up and down, but as soon as I hit the torch start button on the hand torch... it dives down again fast.

I "think" this happened to me a long time ago and somehow I must have fixed it, but I can't remember what I did... It could have been a dream though for all I know...

One thing I did change was I used to have a TD Cutmaster 151 but it went bad on me almost a year ago. I replaced it with the 82 and now I have this problem. I did wait almost a year to replace it though and my table sat, unused, for that length of time. The problem wasn't there when the 151 went bad.

Any ideas on what it could be?