584,829 active members*
4,783 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Cincinnati CNC > Sabre 750 Acramatic 850sx Start Up

Sabre 750 Acramatic 850sx Start Up

Hello,

I am working with a Sabre 750 that booted up correctly at the shop I bought it from. Now that I have it wired here at home, I am having issues. It gets to the system startup page and all of the inputs pass. Then, it flashes "host control initializing" and doesn't go any farther. Does anyone have experience with this issue? I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

Jeston

Quote Originally Posted by sheldo13 View Post
    Hello,

I am working with a Sabre 750 that booted up correctly at the shop I bought it from. Now that I have it wired here at home, I am having issues. It gets to the system startup page and all of the inputs pass. Then, it flashes "host control initializing" and doesn't go any farther. Does anyone have experience with this issue? I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

Jeston
    Wow I mean wow same thing here on a avenger 250t we changed out the keyboard because of a hard to press m key to find this problem only the power button works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0810.jpg  

Hi
    I'm having the same problem. please help me.

I am having trouble for turning the cincinnati Acramatic 850sx control panel.
    my motor drive is siemens.
    SUMP off
    DIMP off
    GMEM red
    DAMP red
    RUN yellow
    OSA red
    MMC red
    SERV off
    PCA red
    DPWR green
    APWR green

Display SYSTEM START-UP HOST CONTROL INITIALIZING
    then there is no movement. waiting for help for this problem. thank you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	board_led.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	433451Click image for larger version. 

Name:	display.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	433453

Re: Sabre 750 Acramatic 850sx Start Up

what is the answer

Re: Sabre 750 Acramatic 850sx Start Up

You can contact Cincinnati Tech Support at Fives-MSI with your Machine and control serial numbers.
    It appears that while the machine was shut down the SRAM Battery on the MMC board has died.
    You've lost the Machine Application Software (PMC, PLC), I-Sub & G-Sub Routines, Part Programs, Tool Data, Offsets, SYS COMM (System Parameters), MTB COMM (Machine Tool Builder Parameters), Servo Parameters, RS232 Device Parameters.
    To get the Board repaired we would need the MMC Card Part number listed in the "Blue" Configuration Manual (three ring plastic binder) with Board Part numbers;
    Software Loaded, Options Enabled, SYS COMM & MTB COMM Parameter listing and Servo Parameters and Device Parameters.
    Without the "Blue" Configuration Manual (three ring plastic binder) you may have a major problem...