Hi, guys, I was wandering if anyone could help me with some information regarding customization of Biesse Editor and Biesse Label utility. I am working on a Biesse Rover A Ft and we have this labeling software from Biesse, but all settings are at their defaults, it seems that nobody could set it up properly. The labels are all right, but the on screen preview of the label is carrying no information whatsoever about the piece (see picture attached) except the size and the milling program executed (wich is irrelevant, since in one worklist all are the same cuts mostly), so we often make mistakes while labeling (because the screen resolutions are ****ty and everything displays very distorted, compared to real proportions), so I was wandering is there a way to customize the information on the onscreen preview, and where to find these settings, in Biesse Editor or the Biesse Lprint itself? I tried looking for this everywhere in Biesse Lprint, but found nothing. Thanks for every input in advance.