584,812 active members*
5,252 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > International / Regional Forums > European Club House > Biesse Label Printer customization - on screen preview

Question Biesse Label Printer customization - on screen preview

Hi, guys, I was wandering if anyone could help me with some information regarding customization of Biesse Editor and Biesse Label utility. I am working on a Biesse Rover A Ft and we have this labeling software from Biesse, but all settings are at their defaults, it seems that nobody could set it up properly. The labels are all right, but the on screen preview of the label is carrying no information whatsoever about the piece (see picture attached) except the size and the milling program executed (wich is irrelevant, since in one worklist all are the same cuts mostly), so we often make mistakes while labeling (because the screen resolutions are ****ty and everything displays very distorted, compared to real proportions), so I was wandering is there a way to customize the information on the onscreen preview, and where to find these settings, in Biesse Editor or the Biesse Lprint itself? I tried looking for this everywhere in Biesse Lprint, but found nothing. Thanks for every input in advance.

Re: Biesse Label Printer customization - on screen preview

Anyone any ideeas? I found the only file that has the "Pcustom_descr_1" phrase in it, it is an .xml file in the BiessePrint root directory, but no ideea how to give it any value or other field.

Hi, can you add a picture of the label being produced.

Do you have automatic labelling (on the loading table) or manual labelling (at the offload).

Hi, MIz, thanks for your input, well I'm afraid I dont have a picture of a label right now, but i can make you a quick scheme of it. We make manual labeling, offlline mode, so we generate the labels on the nesting machine, than load the generated .mno on the offload side PC. My goal here is to have the order number shown on the onscreen preview, and perhaps the customer code as well (wich we have it on the paper order-list, so it is in the database somewhere).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails biesse_label.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrrus View Post
    Hi, guys, I was wandering if anyone could help me with some information regarding customization of Biesse Editor and Biesse Label utility. I am working on a Biesse Rover A Ft and we have this labeling software from Biesse, but all settings are at their defaults, it seems that nobody could set it up properly. The labels are all right, but the on screen preview of the label is carrying no information whatsoever about the piece (see picture attached) except the size and the milling program executed (wich is irrelevant, since in one worklist all are the same cuts mostly), so we often make mistakes while labeling (because the screen resolutions are ****ty and everything displays very distorted, compared to real proportions), so I was wandering is there a way to customize the information on the onscreen preview, and where to find these settings, in Biesse Editor or the Biesse Lprint itself? I tried looking for this everywhere in Biesse Lprint, but found nothing. Thanks for every input in advance.

Hello, you have solved your inquiry? The newest Biesseprint show much more information, also you can add more info on the importation process.

Print out your labels, cut them out, and tape the label inside your clear jar or container. Then, using a sharpie (they often use white), trace the label onto your container. Remove the label on the inside, and Voila! you have the Home Edit label look! You can look for label printers here https://munbyn.com/products/thermal-...-label-printer