545,757 active members*
2,192 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Fanuc VB.NET app

Hello,

I am trying to build a vb.net based application, that allows me to send and retrieve programs from the machine.

When I try to alloccate the library I get the error "System.AccessViolationException". Can check the code on the attached image.

Does anyone knows why this happens?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VS_Error.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	377077

Best regards

Re: Fanuc VB.NET app

Maybe this webpage will help, specifically the 2nd solution at the bottom of the page that mentions the Fanuc 64-bit DLL If you're on a 64-bit PC.
    Free DXF - vectorink.com

Quote Originally Posted by sergioj View Post
    Hello,

I am trying to build a vb.net based application, that allows me to send and retrieve programs from the machine.

When I try to alloccate the library I get the error "System.AccessViolationException". Can check the code on the attached image.

Does anyone knows why this happens?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VS_Error.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	377077

Best regards
    Hello there I am newbie here and I think, You seem to have memory corruption. Microsoft Application Verifier is invaluable in finding corruption. Use it to find your bug:

Install it to your dev machine.
    Add your exe to it.
    Only select Basics\Heaps.
    Press Save. It doesn't matter if you keep application verifier open.
    Run your program a few times.
    If it crashes, debug it and this time, the crash will point to your problem, not just some random location in your program.

Quote Originally Posted by milesstone View Post
    Hello there I am newbie here and I think, You seem to have memory corruption. Microsoft Application Verifier is invaluable in finding corruption. Use it to find your bug:

Install it to your dev machine.
    Add your exe to it.
    Only select Basics\Heaps.
    Press Save. It doesn't matter if you keep application verifier open.https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/
    Run your program a few times.
    If it crashes, debug it and this time, the crash will point to your problem, not just some random location in your program.
    Thank you so much for sharing this info which I am also looking for it and you made my work easy by providing this info thanks again.