585,760 active members*
3,689 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Tree > Tree J325 Oil Lube Meter Valve on "Z"

Tree J325 Oil Lube Meter Valve on "Z"

Can someone please tell me what size oil lube meter valves the Z-axis ways and Z-ball screw use?
    I know the X-axis uses the PSS-2H, the "X" ball screw uses PSS-00H, I think the Y-axis ways uses PSS-2H, and the "Y" ball screw uses PSS-00H.
    Also, can someone share a place to purchase these meter valves, nylon line, and compression sleeves where the price is best.
    I found a place where these valves are $12.95 and 10' of line runs $5.00
    Thanks for any help.

Re: Tree J325 Oil Lube Meter Valve on "Z"

Are those Showa meter units? I've bought the PSS meters (without the H) from http://shop.rasmachinetool.com for $9.00 each, but shipping is kind of high especially if only buying a few small items. I bought 4mm/2mm nylon tubing on ebay for $12 with shipping. I thought I could re-use my existing compression sleeves but no dice and I ended up ordering them separately (with some other stuff so I didn't feel so bad about the shipping) from Bridgeport Knee Mill Parts in stock-Bridgeport and Servo power feed parts and service for $0.42 each. It seems there are two types of sleeves, one for metallic tubing (double sided) and one for plastic tubing (single sided).

EDIT: Looks like the PSS-XXH are the inch versions and the non-H ones are the metric versions so those wouldn't work for you. The cross reference here: SHOWA, BIJUR, VOGEL, LUBE , Lubricating systems, lubricating components, lubricating accessories - Devco Corporation shows that the H versions can be replaced with Bijur units if you can find those cheaper.

Sean