585,763 active members*
4,463 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Requesting Amada Pega 344 Parameters

Requesting Amada Pega 344 Parameters

Hi, i think this is the first time i post here, we have an amada pega 344 Fanuc 6 with auto index (58 station turret), and we had a memory issue so i had to reset the memory, i have another Amada Pega 344 without auto index (56 stations), so i copied the parameters from this machine, everything intialized fine, could send axis to ZERO but, when i want to move in manual mode the axis are moving very very slow and the turret wont reach the correct stations like if everything is scaled, so thinking on this i measured the travel from each axis and all the distances are ok.

Checked the parameters from fanuc maintenance manual and everything looks fine for me, perhaps im missing something.
    thats why im asking for the parameters here.

Regards

Meth.

Re: Requesting Amada Pega 344 Parameters

I know my param book (different amada machine) has 3 of the variables in metric... Feedrates and and offsets or something like that... And need to be converted to imperial for the machine. Perhaps that's your issue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hello, thanks for your reply

i tried by changing the unit system (originaly was metric, but the job was for imperial) i couldnt get any difference.
    perhaps some value is needed, i think is some kind of scaling or an identifier from the machine builder, i mean there are some parameters that works like personalized (for the PMC perhaps), so i wonder if anyone has similar machine to compare the parameters.

Best Regards
    Meth

Hi, i got the parameters for ths machine, i can move X & Y axis at descent speed.
    I can reference the axis to their correct positions, when i try to call a tool station, let's say 367, when i press cycle start i can hear the index pin getting out, but the turret wont move, so when i press cycle start again, the turret moves steps of 800 units so i have to press the button several times ( i saw it at Diagnosis) untill it reach the station 367.

thx
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by METHIER View Post
    Hi, i got the parameters for ths machine, i can move X & Y axis at descent speed.
    I can reference the axis to their correct positions, when i try to call a tool station, let's say 367, when i press cycle start i can hear the index pin getting out, but the turret wont move, so when i press cycle start again, the turret moves steps of 800 units so i have to press the button several times ( i saw it at Diagnosis) untill it reach the station 367.

thx
    Regards
    Did you load in PMC parameters? Watch dog timers? Did you load correct turret parameters? Email me I will send you a list.
    [email protected]