584,863 active members*
4,865 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Control Software > replace leetro controller with ruida 6442g

replace leetro controller with ruida 6442g

Hello

I own a 1290 gweike laser cutter with crappy leetro controller and want to replace with the ruida 6442G that I already brought but haven't yet received

Machine is working fine at the moment but for the controller errors that every now and then ruin the job and to which I have grown fed up of

I really need some help here as I don't have the expertise to do this job alone, I have asked gweike if they can send me the config file for ruida controller for this machine and am still waiting for their reply, but i'm pretty sure they have it as this was an option that I unknowingly did not take when buying the machine

Is there anybody who can assist me in doing this job ? I don't mind paying I have skype team viewer and videocam if needed

Thank you

Re: replace leetro controller with ruida 6442g

Help is here,

Here you will find a folder full of schematics for Leetro style laser machines. You will also find schematics for RuiDa style laser machines.

http://www.rabbitlaserusa.com/DriverDisk/schematics/

Please be careful with your work. Take extra care when connecting high voltage... and the logic signals for the laser power supply.

There is always someone willing to help.. for free. Please send email for added help. Or post more questions here.

Ray Scott
    Rabbit Laser USA