Things are pretty slow around here so I thought I'd upload some photos of my Mill Turn 2017.

I traded my old Tri-Power machine in to Shopmaster around the end of June 2017. JT gave me 50% of the original purchase price as a trade in. He said that I could make a few more bucks if I sold it myself on Ebay but I didn't do that. There is a link to the sale a few threads down.

My new machine arrived at the beginning of August which seemed like an eternal delay, but looking back, it was nothing. I paid a little extra to have the machine delivered to my garage door, but it was worth it. It arrived in excellent shape with everything it was supposed to. Setup was pretty straightforward but I would recommend following the owners manual to the letter as everything is there for a reason. Speaking of the manual, it was not written by a professional technical writer, but, I was written by someone that knows what the hell is going on, JT I suspect. If you have questions, email JT, doesn't seem to matter if its early, late, weekend, or holiday. He always responded quickly. In fact I started feeling guilty for occupying so much of his time.

There is a huge learning curve to CNC and Mach 3 and the learning continues for me. The machine is not perfect but it's not a 100K Haas or even a 20K Tormach, but I'm pretty happy with it.

Attachment 382996

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2827[1].jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	382998