585,752 active members*
3,895 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Laser Cutter Machine for Paper

Hello!

I run a pop up greeting card company in India and I am looking for advice on choosing the right laser machine for my business (I attached a picture of one of our greeting cards).

We have been using a Silhouette Cameo for a while now but the frequent replacements(blade,mat) has become a costly affair. We are looking for a starting range laser machine that will help our small business grow. Our budget is around 5000$ and we are considering getting a Yueming CMA 0604-B-A (60W).

I request the users here to kindly share their experience and knowledge regarding the above mentioned Yueming machine or any other Yueming machine in general - the software, after sales service etc. There are Indian manufacturers (like Etchon, Trilok, Mehta Cad Cam etc) but I am unsure about the quality of the machine components and the after sales support. I know that I cannot expect a top notch machine in my limited budget but I would love you hear your suggestions!

Hi

How are you ?

For pop up greeting cards business , we are professional since 1998, The pop up cards main be made in India , Vietnam an China , Now about 80% factory use our laser cutting machines , some factory has about 40 sets , 20 sets and so on . It just needs 7-10 seconds for one card .

Of course , if your target is not much , i recommend to a gantry model with 60watts SCU5070 , high speed and also not need 5000 USD .
    By the way , our after sale and quality is very good , Yueming after sale is expensive and slow , you can do some research before make decision .

Many thanks .

Kelvin from Argus Laser
    Email: [email protected]
    Whatsapp: 0086 15671685398

Re: Laser Cutter Machine for Paper

Quote Originally Posted by vijaypeta View Post
    Hello!

I run a pop up greeting card company in India and I am looking for advice on choosing the right laser machine for my business (I attached a picture of one of our greeting cards).

We have been using a Silhouette Cameo for a while now but the frequent replacements(blade,mat) has become a costly affair. We are looking for a starting range laser machine that will help our small business grow. Our budget is around 5000$ and we are considering getting a Yueming CMA 0604-B-A (60W).

I request the users here to kindly share their experience and knowledge regarding the above mentioned Yueming machine or any other Yueming machine in general - the software, after sales service etc. There are Indian manufacturers (like Etchon, Trilok, Mehta Cad Cam etc) but I am unsure about the quality of the machine components and the after sales support. I know that I cannot expect a top notch machine in my limited budget but I would love you hear your suggestions!
    Hello my friend,

This is Eric, Overseas Sales Manager from Sunic Laser(ARGUS LASER). we are specialized in manufacturing laser equipment since 1998.
    We are professional in the paper laser processing area.

According to your requirement and budget, you can choose to get the Yueming CMA0604 model.
    If you just run a small business, this will be your best option, or you can raise your budget to get a Epilog Zing model, they have lots of experiences in the pop-up cards cutting in the Vietnam market.

If you are planning to make your business grow fast, then a CO2 Laser Plotter will not be your best option, cause you will change the equipment in the end.
    Here is an other working videos for your reference.
    Contact: Eric Cai E-mail: [email protected] Skype: sely.sunic Web: www.arguslaser.net

Hello everyone! Can you please help me to clear up a couple of things. Is there any meaningful difference between the laser cutter and a silhouette machine. I consider taking one of these (https://www.craftyhangouts.com/best-silhouette-machine), but yesterday I came across this thread, and now I'm being a little confused.

Quote Originally Posted by still_c View Post
    Hello everyone! Can you please help me to clear up a couple of things. Is there any meaningful difference between the laser cutter and a silhouette machine. I consider taking one of these (https://www.craftyhangouts.com/best-silhouette-machine), but yesterday I came across this thread, and now I'm being a little confused.
    The silhouette machine is a kind of DIY type machine, slow speed with low production range. The advantage is small, cheap and clean.

Laser Cutter has plotter type and galvo type. The plotter type used for paper cutting is also a kind of DIY type machine, cause the cutting speed can not go fast also. The advantage is that it can process on other kinds of non-metal materials, not just paper. It can cut detail design, but the cutting egde is easy getting burning mark.
    High power galvo laser cutter is a kind of industrial type machine, the paper cutting speed is really fast, the production range can go high, one galvo laser cutter'e efficiency = 15~18 sets of normal laser plotter. Due to the fast cutting speed, the cutting edge will get less chance to get burning mark. The disadvantage is that the equipment cost is very high, and can not cut very thick materials.
    Contact: Eric Cai E-mail: [email protected] Skype: sely.sunic Web: www.arguslaser.net