I'd like to share my experience with all of you after a painful year owning a LC1390N (1300 x 900 mm working area and 130W RECI tube) from the Chinese manufacturer GWEIKE, just in case you guys are interested in buying a machine from that company

I bought my machine on December 2016 and it arrived to Madrid, Spain, on the end of January 2017. So far so good. The price seemed reasonable, the machine had good looking, good components, apparently, and the relationship with the company was quite good.

When I received the machine it came with no manual at all. When I say "at all" I really mean it. There was not even installation manual. I didn't get any help from GWEIKE so I have to install the machine by myself. I was lucky I had previous experience with laser cutting machines so I was able to install the machine and start working with it.

When I started to make some test I realised the machine was awfully calibrated and I had to calibrate all the components of the machine (mirrors, focal distance...) during a very long time. I saw then that the components very cheap and crappy. There is another scary thing that happened: I found during this year like 12-14 loose screws inside the machine. I don't know if they should go somewhere or the engineer just forgot them during the building but it's not something that gives to you to much confidence.

A couple of months later, in March 2017, the laser tube started to behave in a very strange way until it broke down. I have to say that, after several videos and test, they replaced the tube and sent to me a new one for free and all the process was very fast. Obviously everything was under warranty (the machine and the tube).

During all these months I've been working in a normal way despite of the huge lack of accuracy of the machine. Let's say that you can not be very certain about the dimensions of what your are cutting and you always need to double check and adjust the kerf in big amounts depending on the material you are using.

Last Monday the replacement tube broke down again. I reset the stats on RDWorks when I've got the tube so I know how many hours of laser the tube has. It had 58h! Can you believe it? For a tube that the manufacturer says it has 10.000 hours. Amazing.

I contacted with GWEIKE and they told me first that RECI tube have 10 months warranty. Since this is a replacement from March 2017 it was still under warranty until next Monday. I was so happy...just for a few days I didn't get scammed! And then, guess what? Surprise! GWEIKE wrote and told me that the replacement tubes just have 6 months warranty so they can not send me a replacement. Based on what? What contract says that? I've been so unfortunate that I had two defective RECI tubes? Is the machine causing the problems with the tubes? No answer at all.

So this is what I can say from know with my experience:

1-. I'd never buy a machine from GWEIKE
2-. I'd never buy a tube from RECI
3-. I probably should start a different kind of business

Raul.