Hey guys and gals, I'm not here just to push a home creation onto anyone by spamming my eBay link. I'm looking for feedback and opinions on how people feel about what my father and I have designed.

It's a caliper base designed to fit 6 and 8 inch Mitutoyo digital calipers. Made out of 6061 Aluminum with a 360 Brass base. Non-ferrous so you can use it on any magnetized surface with ease. It is very light-weight and ergonomic making it a joy to use. It also has a cap design that sandwiches the caliper in without leaving a mark on it while firmly holding it in place and it will never wear out. If you don't want to spend an arm and a leg on a set of depth mics this is definitely worth checking out. It's CNC machined from start to finish to ensure accuracy and squareness.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Here's the eBay link for some pictures and bullet points if you are interested.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vernier-Caliper-Base-Depth-Gauge-Mitutoyo-6-to-8-Inch-Digital/173078104782?hash=item284c424ace:g:u7kAAOSwBV5aW5Y S