585,676 active members*
5,522 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > WTB: KQuerty kekboard for a Sodick AP500 Wire EDM with Mark 25 control

WTB: KQuerty kekboard for a Sodick AP500 Wire EDM with Mark 25 control

So, guys, who has an old Sodick sitting around with a good keyboard? Other models may have the same keyboard, I don't know that. My keyboard is damaged on the enter key only and it still works, but is cracked. And no, I don't want / need information on how to maybe fix it. I want to replace it with a good keyboard. Maybe even trade mine for yours plus $$? Let me know what you have. I'm sure there should be some of these around that are dead, or unwanted. I know I can still send this keyboard to Japan to have it fixed, I don't want to be shut down that long.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0303.JPG  

Exclamation Re: WTB: KQuerty kekboard for a Sodick AP500 Wire EDM with Mark 25 control

Quote Originally Posted by greggv View Post
    So, guys, who has an old Sodick sitting around with a good keyboard? Other models may have the same keyboard, I don't know that. My keyboard is damaged on the enter key only and it still works, but is cracked. And no, I don't want / need information on how to maybe fix it. I want to replace it with a good keyboard. Maybe even trade mine for yours plus $$? Let me know what you have. I'm sure there should be some of these around that are dead, or unwanted. I know I can still send this keyboard to Japan to have it fixed, I don't want to be shut down that long.
    Good day, How are you? My name is Damian Mortan. I wanted to ask you about this post.

Did you ever find a seller of one of these keyboards?

I have a jog key out and it's killing me, cannot jog x- unless I MDI the g code, which makes setup and alignment take much longer, and some stuff has been pretty much near impossible without being able to quickly jog around.

We have a sudden deadline on a job and I am now ill-prepared. I'll take your old one with the tear in the enter key, if it's still laying around.

Thank you.